blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 12:33:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272630 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Gutted - need to vent, sorry!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gutted - need to vent, sorry!  (Read 5349 times)
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2007, 04:33:06 PM »

I already said sorry once,  Im more sorry I threw away the final table, but if K6 doesnt call I can fold to claire.  Youre right Im stealing and I have lots of chips.

Once K6 who has less chips than claire calls I have no option to call with any two cards.  Furthermore I have to presume my 89 are live cards.   I lose and have 45k left with only 12 ppl left.  I m sorry Claire lost so much more I was aware of her sponsership offer already.

But the only mistake I made was at the final table and whatever anyone says my opinion wont change.

SORRY CLAIRE ONCE AGAIN.

As for you ariston your reasons for the womens events are so far out I just cant even begin to comment but again Ill gladly play with you at any tournament.   Man or woman Im calling with that hand all day long with those odds.

Set up the cash game tantrum and Im more than happy to play .

But do you think 10k for the sex op is too much?

i think you look fine just the way you are, so spend your 10k on poker...............Smiley

nah..that's a waste of money as well Smiley
not if you are winning:)

Patience is a virtue.

littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2007, 04:34:06 PM »

thanks fran getting better.  Heard about your news from mel, hope you dont mind and enjoyed the strip club. (lol)

thats o.k hun,didnt go to strip club in the end..my friend pete went deep in the comp so was on railing duty.
dont worry anyway love,the offers have been flowing in at an alarming rate..1 very nice one,will pm you..
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2007, 04:35:21 PM »

thanks fran getting better.  Heard about your news from mel, hope you dont mind and enjoyed the strip club. (lol)

the offers have been flowing in at an alarming rate..1 very nice one,will pm you..

Told You!!!!!!!

Smiley

Patience is a virtue.

pffa

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2007, 04:36:04 PM »

9th I have no defence I made a horrid call , worse still I made the same stupid mistake not two weeks ago in the 500 in Brighton.  

Eventually Ill learn to ladder to the money but sometimes the morphine, diazapan or the gambler in me takes over not sure which.

littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2007, 04:36:54 PM »

the offers have been flowing in at an alarming rate..1 very nice one,will pm you..

Told You!!!!!!!

Smiley

you started it Mad........ Roll Eyes
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2007, 04:38:37 PM »

Told You!!!!!!!

Smiley

you started it Mad........ Roll Eyes

lolol  Have fun:)

Patience is a virtue.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2007, 04:39:14 PM »

I already said sorry once,  Im more sorry I threw away the final table, but if K6 doesnt call I can fold to claire.  Youre right Im stealing and I have lots of chips.

Once K6 who has less chips than claire calls I have no option to call with any two cards.  Furthermore I have to presume my 89 are live cards.   I lose and have 45k left with only 12 ppl left.  I m sorry Claire lost so much more I was aware of her sponsership offer already.

But the only mistake I made was at the final table and whatever anyone says my opinion wont change.

SORRY CLAIRE ONCE AGAIN.

As for you ariston your reasons for the womens events are so far out I just cant even begin to comment but again Ill gladly play with you at any tournament.   Man or woman Im calling with that hand all day long with those odds.

i think you look fine just the way you are, so spend your 10k on poker...............Smiley

oh yeah..I forgot that was possible

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
pffa

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2007, 04:39:34 PM »

Make sure you PM me the upto date news I made a fantastic balls up with mels news Ill PM u the gory details.
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2007, 04:52:03 PM »

SORRY CLAIRE ONCE AGAIN.

A little winning tip for you Boldie (lol) Never blowdry your hair when you are in a 45 seat turbo. you cant hear the bleep and get blinded away Smiley

Patience is a virtue.

tantrum
K2o

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2007, 05:59:53 PM »

pffa - looking at the hand you have the case for a call there after the k6 lady is in. bring the k6 women to tha cash game.

'Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is.'
Francis Bacon
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2007, 06:06:37 PM »

SORRY CLAIRE ONCE AGAIN.

A little winning tip for you Boldie (lol) Never blowdry your hair when you are in a 45 seat turbo. you cant hear the bleep and get blinded away Smiley

lmao

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2007, 06:49:18 PM »

9th I have no defence I made a horrid call , worse still I made the same stupid mistake not two weeks ago in the 500 in Brighton.  

Eventually Ill learn to ladder to the money but sometimes the morphine, diazapan or the gambler in me takes over not sure which.

Sad   unlucky Paula - I thought you were going to go on to take it down.  Would have stayed to watch the final but wanted to get off before the tubes stopped running.  Well done on your cash though  thumbs up (and nothing to apologise for Smiley)

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2007, 07:21:15 PM »

Was wondering what happened to you Claire...ugh...gutted for you.  Have no doubt you'll pull it off next time though.  Is it just me, or did that comp seem to FLY?  Couldn't believe how fast everyone was getting knocked out. 

Was a pleasure to meet everyone.  Next stop...Newcastle.   

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2007, 07:23:38 PM »

Was wondering what happened to you Claire...ugh...gutted for you.  Have no doubt you'll pull it off next time though.  Is it just me, or did that comp seem to FLY?  Couldn't believe how fast everyone was getting knocked out. 

Was a pleasure to meet everyone.  Next stop...Newcastle.   

yep wen't very quickly - not sure what time it eventually finished, but must have been earlier than Stoke where there were 34 less runners. 

Looking forward to Newcastle!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2007, 08:30:07 PM »

Unlucky Claire, bad calls by both, your time will come Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: