blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 07:01:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  hello from zwolf
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: hello from zwolf  (Read 8875 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2005, 04:33:40 PM »

Welcome Zwolf.

I don't see anything wrong with what Zwolf has done. In fact I feel sorry for the guy.

He clicked a link on another site to have a look around Blonde. He saw the advert on the homepage and decided that it was a good offer. You don't have to be a forum member to play it.

The problem with all this is just that every1 was unsure of the terms and conditions. If we'd have all been sure about who the money could go to, who could play, etc, etc, then we probably wouldn't be having this discussion.

I for one enjoyed the comp. It was a cracking offer and received $200 for a minimal investment.

I welcome Tony to our forum and hope he is able to find even more great offers in the future. I see it as a positive step for Blondepoker that will reward us financially and enable us to improve the site.

So, as TighEnd said, it's probably best to let this one go now. I'm sure we've all learnt something from it.

Mistakes should be forgiven. I'm sure that everything that went pear shaped this time round will be rectified for our next comp. I'm certain it will be a massive success, whatever site we hold it on.  thumbs up

Happy faces all.  Grin Grin Grin

ps. Zwolf. I'm sure I echo everyone's thoughts here when I say "WELCOME TO BLONDE"  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2005, 04:37:28 PM »

well said snoopy

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
zwolf

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2005, 04:38:08 PM »

thanks snoopy

i remember your name from the tourney y played good. thumbs up purple star purple star purple star purple star
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2005, 04:40:28 PM »

thanks snoopy

i remember your name from the tourney y played good. thumbs up purple star purple star purple star purple star

lol, you obviously wasn't watching him on crypto just Shocked

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
dan

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2005, 04:41:28 PM »

anyway all is said and done so welcome zwolf sorry if there is any misunderstanding, i hope you enjoy blonde as much as the rest of us thumbs up

i posted this ages ago but i thought i better make a point of it as it was me who made the original comments.

welcome zwolf
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2005, 04:42:23 PM »

Everyone, remember that the freeroll was open to all those who signed up with Titan through the banners on blondepoker.com - there was no requirement to post, or be a member of the forum. Whilst the forum is the heart of Blondepoker, it's not the be all and end all. I'm sure there are many people who read the articles on the site without bothering with the forum - they had just as much right to take part as we did.

I enjoyed the event and want to thank Tony G for the efforts he put in to get a tournament running from which many blondites received free money. Poker rooms run events like this to get people to try out their software. As it happens, I think Titan have plenty of work to do on the stability and usability of their software, so I won't be playing there again in a hurry, but it was a fun event and I made a nice profit, so I'm not complaining.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2005, 04:43:01 PM »

thanks snoopy

lol, you obviously wasn't watching him on crypto just Shocked

Hey! That was a professional move I was making.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How did I know that my 3-2 off suite wouldn't stand up?

ps. my poker services are now available to all. Inquire within.  Grin
dan

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2005, 04:45:27 PM »

Hey! That was a professional move I was making.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How did I know that my 3-2 off suite wouldn't stand up?

ps. my poker services are now available to all. Inquire within.  Grin

hey snoops was it as professional as when you were called all in with the 10 4 at walsall Shocked
Nem

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2005, 04:51:14 PM »

Welcome to blonde Zwolf,

Congratulations on your 2nd place the other night, I hope you enjoy this fourm and I hope that you become a regular poster here.

Even after this episode has blown over! Wink

« Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 05:29:29 PM by Nemesis » Logged
Tom L

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2005, 05:14:59 PM »

I'd just like to add that I think it is understandable that Tony G does not feel completely welcome here. Every contribution he makes seems to get negative comments and even his best European player poll was attacked. I feel this was unnecessary as it was just a bit of fun.
I'm sure these comments were meant as constructive criticism but if I had this much of it I don't think I would feel very welcome.

I think that Tony G is only trying to do positive things for the site and I'm sure most of the members of this site would echo these sentiments.
-bw-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2005, 05:18:33 PM »

Agreed

Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2005, 05:45:42 PM »

I'd just like to add that I think it is understandable that Tony G does not feel completely welcome here. Every contribution he makes seems to get negative comments and even his best European player poll was attacked. I feel this was unnecessary as it was just a bit of fun.
I'm sure these comments were meant as constructive criticism but if I had this much of it I don't think I would feel very welcome.

I think that Tony G is only trying to do positive things for the site and I'm sure most of the members of this site would echo these sentiments.

I agree and want to write more but I am going to follow tikay's request not to, at this stage, but you just wait 'til tomorrow  Grin

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
RFC

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2005, 05:48:29 PM »

Well i for one would like to welcome zwolf to the forum and congrats on the 2nd place in the tourney
The banner on the blonde poker front page says ..titan will host freeroll for all blonde poker VISITORS... nothing about being a registered blondie
zwolf hope you get your extra cash as i think you have done nothing wrong
TONYG i feel you are more than welcome here mate and for all the work you have done to get the freeroll up and running well done and
hope you do some more of the same
everything has teething problems when it starts up and never runs perfect first time
I hope the next one runs more smothly and most of all i hope there is a next one

Blonde means a lot to me
When you cry, I cry
When you laugh, I laugh
When you jump out of a window , I laugh again
zwolf

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2005, 06:28:11 PM »

Thanks again all for the welcome posts and comments

Tonyg has been absolutly honest and above board to me and everybody elce, the positive posts about him are most welcome

For what  its worth I have said the extra money can be used  in another tourney as part of the prize if its wished and accepeted.

Grin Grin thumbs up
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2005, 07:42:44 PM »

zwolf, I forgot to welcome you in my previous post, sorry

WELCOME  thumbs up

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: