blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:37:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Article Idea (online poker rooms review)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Article Idea (online poker rooms review)  (Read 4554 times)
Phil

AKA mrcoffee182

View Profile WWW
« on: February 07, 2005, 05:03:46 PM »

Just wondered if this would be a feasable idea for the site.

How about rather than just having a list of Online Poker Sites, have a few of the members from here give some reviews of each site so that we can each see the strengths/weaknesses of some of the places we've not played before. Every now and then someone seems to pop up and say "Every players on [insert poker room name here] will call you down with anything!"... but how true is that? A few opinions on each site might be quite handy.

I'd be more than willing to give my views on the sites I've played at for a decent amount of time.

Thoughts?

1st. West Ham. 2nd Poker
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 05:15:21 PM »

Phil,

Your views are eagerly awaited......!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 06:46:37 PM »

The best site which I have found that give really comphreshive reviews of all the poker rooms is on www.pokerlistings.com/poker-room-reviews. I particully like the section were it comments on the softness of competition. It also comments on the following areas:

Software and graphics / ring game traffic / tournament traffic / game variety / rake / sign up bonus / loyality bonus / promotions / customer support / financial security and deposit & withdrawal options.

NB: The site is clearly an affiliate to all the poker sites and hopes you download the various programs direct via their site. As I have nothing to do with them I suggest you gain vaulable information and download via blondepoker and support this website. I hope that stops any "this is a spam messege" Smiley

I personally found this site useful as it directed me to the soft competition on William Hill where within 8 weeks I turned my 200 deposit into 8300. The only problem was that it took William Hill over 3 weeks to pay out and as way of an apology offered me, as a gesture of goodwill an insulting 22. But thats another story which I shall no doubt post at somepoint about poker rooms and nightmare withdrawls.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2005, 07:33:27 PM »

i personally wont trust any review on the net unless its from a site that has nothing to hide by not having any affilate links

i was tempted to work on a site like this a year ago as i wouldn't be doing it for profit but decided there just wasnt the market for it as there are so many affilate and cash back programs that the free site would not stand a chance aas buissiness always beats charity

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Phil

AKA mrcoffee182

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2005, 08:21:05 PM »

thediceman:

That site was pretty much what I was talking about to be honest. I didn't realise there was something that concise out there already.

1st. West Ham. 2nd Poker
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: