blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:33:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Noblepoker FreeRoll
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Noblepoker FreeRoll  (Read 8448 times)
TonyG

play to win

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2005, 09:42:51 PM »

Nice post Colonel, its basically true what you say we get some money for each new player from that we pay for part of the free roll costs and the rest goes to the blondepoker bank account for future use. I am thinking about a poker camp etc any suggestions welcome.
dan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2005, 09:47:07 PM »

ive signed up for an account with noble im just waiting to deposit though as i am in the process of setting up a netellet account. you didnt have to set up an account and then deposit immediatley did you tony?
TonyG

play to win

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2005, 09:48:10 PM »

You need to deposit by Midnight 20th October to be inn for sure.
The Colonel
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2005, 09:54:07 PM »

Apologies for sounding like i'm part of the freeroll organising or something. I'm an affiliate of Noble too so just wanted to explain that freeroll winnings have to come from somewere.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2005, 09:58:03 PM »

ive signed up for an account with noble im just waiting to deposit though as i am in the process of setting up a netellet account. you didnt have to set up an account and then deposit immediatley did you tony?

dan if you withdraw form an online site into your neteller account you should have the money in neteller by this time tomorrow and able to deposit into noble

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2005, 10:03:17 PM »

I already have a noble account, am I still ok to play?

I am afraid not this is a tourny for new players to the noble network that deposit via blondepoker.com, rather than a blondepoker.com comp that is open for all the members i am sorry about this but promise that there will be forum comps very soon in which i will attempt to get the best deal possible for all members

-bw-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2005, 11:49:56 PM »

Nice post Colonel, its basically true what you say we get some money for each new player from that we pay for part of the free roll costs and the rest goes to the blondepoker bank account for future use. I am thinking about a poker camp etc any suggestions welcome.

Count me in for the poker camp  thumbs up  thumbs up  thumbs up

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2005, 11:51:35 PM »

you just want to play with the torch in your tent

Rhu

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2005, 11:54:04 PM »

you just want to play with the torch in your tent

That beats any joke I could make about a flop in a tent.
ETH365

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2005, 12:20:40 AM »

Hello,

I downloaded hte noble poker software before, but never made a deposit there. I probably have an account there (dont know for sure, this must have been a long time ago as i cant remember downloading it or the username/pass on there), but either way if i do im sure it has some residual affiliate links to it from clicking on someone elses banner. Can I still play in this freeroll?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2005, 12:23:41 AM »

if you can open a new account from downloading the banner from blonde you will be able to play
if you cant download from blonde and open a NEW account then you wont be able to play

lvlarc_uk

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2005, 03:49:09 AM »

Im up for this defo, do they have the same cashier as Titan, as in use neteller and dont accept debit cards, if so I will just withdraw the 20 quid from Titan into Neteller, Cheers.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2005, 04:00:19 AM »

lv best thing to do is download the software from the link in tonyg's post and find out the sooner the better

Malc-M

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2005, 07:23:05 PM »

Not a great prob but getting money out from Titan back into my Netteller account has been a nightmare-- requiring faxes of bank details etc etc --Driving license -Passport -- All in the name of securit I suppose!
Malc-M
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2005, 09:27:05 PM »

How strange Malc !

My withdrawal from Titan of the $25 that I deposited was back in my Neteller a/c within 24 hours.

I wonder why you had problems

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: