blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 13, 2024, 01:29:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272989 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  We live in a democracy.............
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: We live in a democracy.............  (Read 5884 times)
fearisthekey

PL: 51S1NT 4R51MS

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2007, 02:30:41 PM »

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/list/rejected

Some of these are priceless. Just got a note from Gordon Brown to tell me mine had been rejected too Sad Sad
Democracy? Pfffffffft.......

W85N 494 T85 4R51M 253OM5 1 N978TM1R5

4ON0TW1K589MUP

CHEYNE STOKING

fearisthekey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 02:34:17 PM »

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/FlushyforMod/

4ON0TW1K589MUP

CHEYNE STOKING

ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 03:04:46 PM »

"It was intended to be humorous, or have no point about government policy"

LOL

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 06:32:38 PM »

lol..this again goes to show democracy is a shitty system...these people actually have the right to vote?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
fearisthekey

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 06:43:17 PM »

lol..this again goes to show democracy is a shitty system...these people actually have the right to vote?
Watch an episode of 'Jeremy Kyle' and you get a decent idea of who comprises most of the UK, and remember that the 'Sun' is by far the most popular newspaper (12M readers), then shudder in fear as you realise that this is who decides who will be running your country.
If, in the unfortunate event that you were wrongly prosecuted for a serious crime and brought before a jury, it is the same ones who would be deciding the small matter of your liberty.
I agree with the 'Borat for PM' sentiment entirely, however. Is nice!

4ON0TW1K589MUP

CHEYNE STOKING

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 09:56:58 PM »

Watch an episode of 'Jeremy Kyle' and you get a decent idea of who comprises most of the UK, and remember that the 'Sun' is by far the most popular newspaper (12M readers), then shudder in fear as you realise that this is who decides who will be running your country.
If, in the unfortunate event that you were wrongly prosecuted for a serious crime and brought before a jury, it is the same ones who would be deciding the small matter of your liberty.

yeah i know...it's a sad state of affairs this world has gotten itsself into.

I used to be proud to be Dutch, after all we had the multi cultural society pretty much figured out 9 or 10 years ago..everything was cool. We we're fairly liberal and happy.

The last few years there has been an unhealthy right-wing trend in Holland..very nasty stuff...and this week a Dutch politician (MP) actually called for the Koran to be banned as "it's an Arab's Mein Kampf" (and loads of people voted for this guy)...man I hate being dutch now Sad

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 10:00:12 PM »

yeah i know...it's a sad state of affairs this world has gotten itsself into.

I used to be proud to be Dutch, after all we had the multi cultural society pretty much figured out 9 or 10 years ago..everything was cool. We we're fairly liberal and happy.

The last few years there has been an unhealthy right-wing trend in Holland..very nasty stuff...and this week a Dutch politician (MP) actually called for the Koran to be banned as "it's an Arab's Mein Kampf" (and loads of people voted for this guy)...man I hate being dutch now Sad

Being Dutch is something to be proud of!  What's happening there thats allowed the right wingers to gain power?

Patience is a virtue.

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 10:08:31 PM »

jeremy kyle and the sun rules!! stop picking on the working class.
AlanWright
The Nut(s)

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 10:16:18 PM »

bolt, nobody has picked on the working class! There is a magnificently noticeable divide between the working class and IDIOTS.
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 10:17:55 PM »

stop picking on the working class.

Well said!!!!!! thumbs up

Patience is a virtue.

madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 10:21:07 PM »

bolt, nobody has picked on the working class! There is a magnificently noticeable divide between the working class and IDIOTS.

yes but according to the previous post it's Geremy Kyle fans and Sun readers that comprise most of the uk. and that makes some folk shudder when considering who decides who's running the country? He didnt point oout the minority of idiots!

Patience is a virtue.

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 10:25:23 PM »

There is a magnificently noticeable divide between the working class and IDIOTS.

not only is there not a line but its actually a prerequisiit for definition that you are an idiot.

I'm proud to be both working class and an idiot.
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 10:27:39 PM »

There is a magnificently noticeable divide between the working class and IDIOTS.

not only is there not a line but its actually a prerequisiit for definition that you are an idiot.

Me too:)

Patience is a virtue.

AlanWright
The Nut(s)

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 10:30:26 PM »

Wow, I wasn't even trying to be offensive, and I'm glad you're proud.
spruce goose

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2007, 10:31:16 PM »

im just stupid  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: