blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 11:30:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Trying cash again: NL100 KK hand
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trying cash again: NL100 KK hand  (Read 1764 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 05:11:04 PM »

Which i think is wrong as have called his bet and therefore should be able to see his hand.

indeed..that is quite frankly shocking.

lol if i known it was ladbrokes i wld have said "instacall"..

oddly I think that not showing the cards is a good thing, bad players don't see when they've been lucky but only when they've been "unlucky", so this gives them a false impression of their game i.e. they can make excuses when they lose.

really?...I think I should get to see the cards that humped me when I pay for the privilige ...and I soo often do Wink

You do get to see the winning cards just not losing cards.  So if someone hits a 2 outer on the river after going AI on the turn, they don't see your cards and don't know how lucky they got.  Human nature being what it is, they delude themselves that they were ahead anyway.

yeah...ern..I dunno..you make a good point my goateed friend..on one hand I like the info of knowing just what they were stupid enough to call/bet with when they lose (or whether they were actually quite clever)..on the other hand..you make a valid point.

I think I'll stick to playing on stars for now..

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: