blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:26:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272624 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Glasgow Rangers
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Glasgow Rangers  (Read 2971 times)
Scott_Kid_poker

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2007, 01:38:16 AM »

The best supporters in the world.

Ally M coist,  Walter Smith    Ferguson.  We got kris boyd and dado perso.  Our team look amazing this year.  We look unstopible.

Glasgow Rangers european champion leauge winners?     We got last 16 2 seasons ago.  This time we have the right manager and coachs n a much more attacking goal scoreing team with lots of flair.   GO!!!!

Scott_Kid_Poker
scottm

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 02:03:12 AM »

Oh dear, oh dear  >:?
lazaroonie

Your a dead man Den Watts !!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 02:14:41 AM »

Ally M coist,  Walter Smith    Ferguson.  We got kris boyd and dado perso.  Our team look amazing this year.  We look unstopible.

Glasgow Rangers european champion leauge winners?     We got last 16 2 seasons ago.  This time we have the right manager and coachs n a much more attacking goal scoreing team with lots of flair.   GO!!!!

incase you had missed it - dado poorshow retired at the end of last season.

The blog of my friend Colchester Kev
http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/
raab11

they call me the hat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 02:33:25 AM »

too much drink m8???

dont worry weve all done it

"poker is like sex, everyone thinks they are the best but most don't know what they're doing"
Dutch Boyd
crip17

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 02:33:38 AM »

Take some water and go to bed lol.  Your team has no money and will win nothing this year again.   same old, same old lol @lots of flair

perfect practice makes practice perfect
Scott_Kid_poker

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 02:48:59 AM »

cyder

naw but if liverpool were in spl they would be same as us.  we hav tuns of supporters all over the world we would make it big time int the preimireship

Scott_Kid_Poker
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 07:21:52 AM »

........and according to another thread, your knowledge of football is going to make you a millionaire?........................

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2007, 11:19:26 AM »

wow, you really do know your football...should have no problem being a millionaire from it soon.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 02:06:42 PM »

Not forgetting davie cooper on the wing and colin stein up front.... you might even have a good run in the dryburgh cup too this year.

Good season ahead i think.

Not only are you a disgrace to cider drinkers you are a disgrace to the education system in this country.

Get back to school and learn to spell.

Glasgow Rangers european champion leauge winners?     We got last 16 2 seasons ago.  This time we have the right manager and coachs n a much more attacking goal scoreing team with lots of flair.   GO!!!!

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2007, 04:29:41 PM »

oh dear  Roll Eyes

stay off the meths
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2007, 08:44:40 PM »

Can't one of the mods put him out of his misery, I know we have 'child boards' but this taking it too far
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2007, 12:12:09 AM »

Can't one of the mods put him out of his misery, I know we have 'child boards' but this taking it too far

everyone is allowed there own opinons and we cant gag anyone no matter how insane we feel there views are

after all we do allow both sides of the old firm to think they are better than aberdeen we have to humour them

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2007, 11:21:46 AM »

Nah, on 2nd thoughts keep him here. Whatever he says back, go against it.
(ps Celtic RULE.....lol)
raab11

they call me the hat

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2007, 02:22:21 PM »

everyone is allowed there own opinons and we cant gag anyone no matter how insane we feel there views are

after all we do allow both sides of the old firm to think they are better than aberdeen we have to humour them

u stuck in a timewarp to iron.    btw the timewarp is a song from the rocky horror show, a popular musical of your time

"poker is like sex, everyone thinks they are the best but most don't know what they're doing"
Dutch Boyd
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2007, 03:54:42 PM »

its just a step to the left

and a jump to the right

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: