blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:45:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  O/T Arcade Fire Tickets - Nottingham 31st October
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: O/T Arcade Fire Tickets - Nottingham 31st October  (Read 1476 times)
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2007, 08:02:07 PM »

I have 4 standing tickets for Arcade Fire at Nottingham Arena on 31st October which, due to a late holiday booking, I'm no longer able to make use of.

If anyone is interested in taking them off my hands please PM me.  They're available at face value, which is £27 each.  I'm not looking to profit from this.

I had planned to see them twice on this tour but will now have to contend with just the one gig.  They're a fairly special live band.

Sheriff

PS:  For the same reasons, I also have 2 spare tickets for Carter USM at Brixton Academy on 2nd November.  I saw them in Glasgow at the weekend and it was a fairly special experience, albeit one of the loudest concerts I've ever been to.  They've reformed after 10 years to play these 2 concerts only so anyone wishing to hear "Sheriff Fatman" performed live for the final time, this is your chance!

PPS: Thanks to the fellow mods for allowing me to post this.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: