blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:34:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272572 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  thank you MPower
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: thank you MPower  (Read 2933 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2007, 05:15:40 AM »

THE BMW AUTOMOBILE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
22 GARDEN CLOSE PE9 2YP LONDON UK
REF NO: MSW/56B-672GH/L
BATCH: 4583JL/WIN

BMW AUTOMOBILE NATIONAL EMAIL LOTTERY AWARD PROMOTION 2007

Hello Winner,

Finally today, we announce the winners of the BMW AUTOMOBILE NATIONAL EMAIL LOTTERY AWARD PROMOTION PROGRAMS held on 17th of october, 2007. Your company or your personal e-mail address, attached to winning number 23-76-06-54-42-100, With serial number 647489, consequently won in the Tenth lottery category.

You have been approved for lump sums pay out of £450,000 (British Pounds Sterling) in cash and a brand new BMW 5 SeriesCar Credited to file
REF NO: MSW/56B-672GH/L and winning number 23-76-06-54-42-100. Selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 1,000,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.

The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses
from an exclusive list of 29,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. No ticket were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. This is to encourage and advertise BMW AUTOMOBILE all over the world.

Your fund (Certified Cashiers Cheque) has been insured with your REF NO: MSW/56B-672GH/L and winning number 23-76-06-54-42-100. To claim your winning prize, you must first contact the claims department by email for Processing and remittance of your prize to you.

The Claims Processor:
Name: Dr. john williams
Tel: (+44)
Fax: (+44)
E-mail:

Do email the above email address all at once. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and winning numbers in all correspondences with your claims officer. You are to keep your winning information away from the general public especially your ticket number and ballot number.

(This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained)

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO SEND THE BELOW INFORMATION REQUIRED TO CLAIM YOUR WINNING PRIZE:

1.Full Name:..................................................................

2.Address:.................................................................

3.Nationality:............................................................

4.Age:.........................Date of Birth:..........................
5.Occupation:..........................................................

6.Phone:...............Phone 2:...................Fax:.................

7.State of Origin:......................Country:.......................

Sincerely,
Mrs. Linda Hinkelman
Online Co-ordinator Secretary

LOTTERY SPONSOR
THE BMW AUTOMOBILE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT LONDON UK
Note Below: Do not reply this mail, you are to contact your claims officer immediately by email. THE BMW AUTOMOBILE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT LONDON UK is approved and Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming

thanks jon can you do me a favour and forward the car and 10% of the money the rest give it to a childrens charity of your choice

i am assuming it was you that entered me into the draw

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 06:31:44 AM »

lmao

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 09:07:47 AM »

Regards,

Mrs. Linda Hinkelman

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 09:18:48 AM »

After all these years i never realized London was in Lincolnshire............

Well learn something new every day Cheesy

sponsored by Fyffes
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 11:43:07 AM »

Hello Winner,

Finally today, we announce the winners of the BMW AUTOMOBILE NATIONAL EMAIL LOTTERY AWARD PROMOTION PROGRAMS held on 17th of october, 2007. Your company or your personal e-mail address, attached to winning number 23-76-06-54-42-100, With serial number 647489, consequently won in the Tenth lottery category.

You have been approved for lump sums pay out of £450,000 (British Pounds Sterling) in cash and a brand new BMW 5 SeriesCar Credited to file
REF NO: MSW/56B-672GH/L and winning number 23-76-06-54-42-100. Selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 1,000,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.

from an exclusive list of 29,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. No ticket were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. This is to encourage and advertise BMW AUTOMOBILE all over the world.

Your fund (Certified Cashiers Cheque) has been insured with your REF NO: MSW/56B-672GH/L and winning number 23-76-06-54-42-100. To claim your winning prize, you must first contact the claims department by email for Processing and remittance of your prize to you.

The Claims Processor:
E-mail:

Do email the above email address all at once. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and winning numbers in all correspondences with your claims officer. You are to keep your winning information away from the general public especially your ticket number and ballot number.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO SEND THE BELOW INFORMATION REQUIRED TO CLAIM YOUR WINNING PRIZE:

Sincerely,
Mrs. Linda Hinkelman

LOTTERY SPONSOR
Note Below: Do not reply this mail, you are to contact your claims officer immediately by email. THE BMW AUTOMOBILE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT LONDON UK is approved and Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming

thanks jon can you do me a favour and forward the car and 10% of the money the rest give it to a childrens charity of your choice

Well Done mate Fantastic. To get your hands on the BMW all you need to do is
send me a cheque for £505 (Just fill the figures in and sign it i'll look after you). This is to cover 1st year Road Tax and  an inspection at the local DVLA office.

Well Done

Regards

M   

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 04:40:41 PM »

Hello Winner,

The Claims Processor:
E-mail:

Sincerely,
Mrs. Linda Hinkelman

LOTTERY SPONSOR

Well Done mate Fantastic. To get your hands on the BMW all you need to do is
send me a cheque for £505 (Just fill the figures in and sign it i'll look after you). This is to cover 1st year Road Tax and  an inspection at the local DVLA office.

Well Done

Regards

M   

being disabled and on motorbility i set free road tax and the inspection is done free by a leading motoring associtions

so please forward the car and the moneys

regards

I

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 06:57:31 PM »

LOL

T

The older I get, the better I was.