blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:50:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Nigerian Scamsters Website
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nigerian Scamsters Website  (Read 2848 times)
kvnstv
A bit of a plum

Jesse May called, he wants his hair back.

View Profile WWW
« on: October 24, 2007, 03:49:11 PM »

Could some kind soul please PM me the link to the guy who has setup the website where he winds up the scamsters? I have googled like crazy and I can't find it, I was telling my dad about it and he really wants to see it. Many thanks in advance. 

matt674

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 03:50:32 PM »

this one?

cool, an internet site where you have to pay a subscription to view sites that scam people............

sponsored by Fyffes
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 03:50:55 PM »

http://www.419eater.com/
kvnstv
A bit of a plum

Jesse May called, he wants his hair back.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 04:39:49 PM »

Thats the one, thank you Sir much appreciated.

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 11:58:11 PM »

Bit uneasy with that site. Although a nice idea, the heart of it seems to be procuring photos (trophys) of would be e-mail scamsters.

Makes me wonder what is the prime motivation of a lot of their eager members.
To thwart the nasty conmen, and in so doing protect the vulnerable victims? Or to make brown people look silly by having them hold up silly signs?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 12:00:47 AM by thetank » Logged

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 12:16:58 AM »

i  heard a rumour that the people caught in the photos werent actaully the scammers but vitcums of the gangs who they forced into getting tattoos etc etc to get photos taken

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 12:30:23 AM »

At the bottom of the ethics of scambaiting section, they answer the question if their site is racist.

9. Isn't scambaiting and/or this site racist?

Our guidelines clearly set out that racism is not permitted here. For those who doubt our sincerity, here’s some evidence to back it up:

* We bait the scammers that come to us.

So scambaiting isn't racist, it just so happens that all con-men are black?

* The scammers can choose to be whatever race, colour or ethnic origin they like, and baiters usually have no way of knowing whether they are telling the truth.

Although weare humiliating black people in the photos, it might well be a white person's time we are wasting.

* Yes, a lot of the trophies and pictures you will see here are of people who are from, or claiming to be from, Nigeria. There are a lot of Nigerian scammers, as 5 minutes’ research on the internet will tell you. As we often reitierate here, that does not mean that all scammers are Nigerian, nor that all Nigerians are scammers. The vast majority of Nigerians are law-abiding citizens, and we know that a good many of them are appalled at the reputation that widespread scamming has inflicted on their country. We share their disgust.

....and we have many naked pictures of some of these law abiding Nigerians. They have been forced against their will to pose with humiliatng signs. Please browse our gallery and giggle.

* White scammers exist and we bait them.

Just so happens when I first saw this site, I browsed through 50 pages of humiliating photos, and saw a grand total of 0 white faces.

* We have long-standing members who are Nigerian

Do these token members wash your hands of any responsibility?

* We have an active moderation team who keep a close eye on posts, and will delete or edit any that infringe Eater policy.

So you can get your supremacist kicks here, but you can't talk about it.

Eater’s anti-racism policy is sincere. We are genuinely offended by the accusation that we are racist, hence this effort to persuade you that we are not. If you have read this far, thank you, and we hope that you will take some time to read the site, and make up your own mind based on what you see.

Have done, sorry if you're offended

I don't think everyone on that site is a racist, just as they say every Nigerian is not a life ruining scamster, I'm sure the majority of their members have good intentions. Surely though, a few white hooded members have themselves a bloddy good hobby.

As they say, it's up to folk to make their own mind up. Best case scenario, they thwart all the scamsters, every gullible and desperate homelander is now free to blow their money on honest British scratchcards instead.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 12:33:41 AM by thetank » Logged

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: