blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:26:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Gladiators
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Gladiators  (Read 7225 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2007, 05:10:59 PM »

Damn, Jet isn't one of them...

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2007, 05:12:45 PM »

Tikay of you never saw Gladiators, you never saw the likes of Jet, and Falcon, Gold ect who were all tasty ladies, Jet was my fav i have to admit.

Tony you missed out on watcing fit women wearing tight spandex, doing lots of physical events, TV memories to cherish them ones.

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2007, 05:15:18 PM »

Hi Tikay - it definitely won't ever happen again..I just left a message for you - v sorry - please God it doesn't reflect on you - it was our mistake - as i said - youth and initiative = mistakes sometimes - feeling bad for one young lady here who feels just terrible!

pssst tell her not to worry about it, we'll all blame tikay anyway Smiley

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2007, 05:16:41 PM »

Hi Tikay - it definitely won't ever happen again..I just left a message for you - v sorry - please God it doesn't reflect on you - it was our mistake - as i said - youth and initiative = mistakes sometimes - feeling bad for one young lady here who feels just terrible!

No worries Jacki, it's sorted now. I got your 'phone message, thank you. Tell the young lady it's cool, it was a mistake, but this is blonde, & we have no need for covert spam.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2007, 05:19:22 PM »

Tikay of you never saw Gladiators, you never saw the likes of Jet, and Falcon, Gold ect who were all tasty ladies, Jet was my fav i have to admit.

Tony you missed out on watcing fit women wearing tight spandex, doing lots of physical events, TV memories to cherish them ones.

Sorry Billy, that holds not the slightest appeal to me. Each to their own, eh?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2007, 05:19:37 PM »

Sorry to the young lady, the only reason i pointed it out as spam was because of the affiliate link.
Affiliate links are a big no no around here and i had no idea it was actually blondes own affiliate.

The trouble is first time posters linking to sites are usually bad people and ironside track them down, we notify Tikay of their location and he goes round and chats to them about trains for a few days.

They strangely disappear never to be heard of again....

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2007, 05:23:11 PM »

Sorry Billy, that holds not the slightest appeal to me. Each to their own, eh?

Yep each to their own, thankfully these days we have womens beach Volly ball to entertain us.

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2007, 05:23:59 PM »

Sorry to the young lady, the only reason i pointed it out as spam was because of the affiliate link.
Affiliate links are a big no no around here and i had no idea it was actually blondes own affiliate.

The trouble is first time posters linking to sites are usually bad people and ironside track them down, we notify Tikay of their location and he goes round and chats to them about trains for a few days.

They strangely disappear never to be heard of again....

Careful Ian, the XXX Poker Girls (have to be so bloody careful now....) have an office in Hoxton, East London, & they have an "office dog" which is daft as a brush & will lick any foes to death. You have been warned.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2007, 05:53:39 PM »

dont worry pokergirlies

to make up for the mistake i will just have to take you all out for a meal next time i am in the big smoke

which isnt often as i am normally chained to my desk

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2007, 07:18:59 PM »

dont worry pokergirlies

to make up for the mistake i will just have to take you all out for a meal next time i am in the big smoke

...alternatively you have the option of 40-years hard labour in Siberia. 

I know which is the easier of the two.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2007, 07:40:27 PM »

BTW did i mention i have tables and chips for sale, bargain prices.

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2007, 09:26:12 PM »

I went to Brum to see the Gladiators being filmed live. In fact that might be my first tv appearance with a sponge hand on waving at the tv.  Cheesy
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2007, 12:11:20 AM »

BTW did i mention i have tables and chips for sale, bargain prices.

how big are the tables?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
jtq111
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2007, 03:31:41 PM »

Hey yaz all MrProJuicer here, really good to meet so many Blondites down in Cardiff big up once again to "POMPY" Kev for his win, oh and I'm still fuming over TK's    to my  in the final hand of our monumental heads up final, battle from which the lucky fish made trip 4's...
as some of you have been dicussing the show should be a funny one tonight (Sunday 28th Oct) Gladiators Hunter, Saracen and Rhino finaly meet thier match in the form of the Grannnn...sorry "Godfather" of poker...the one, the only, Mr Tony "TIKAY" Kendall.  Oh and by the way everyone look out for "Tikay" making a star appearance on the Inaugural airing of the long awaited Sky Poker Club..Monday at 8pm on 846.
Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2007, 07:57:49 PM »

dont worry pokergirlies

...alternatively you have the option of 40-years hard labour in Siberia. 

I know which is the easier of the two.

Now that, is comedy....

"Decerno, exsequor"

"It's nothing personal, just business."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: