blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:56:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com Dublin EPT: Day 2 - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com Dublin EPT: Day 2 - Interactive  (Read 35516 times)
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: November 02, 2007, 12:14:41 AM »

The final remaining 24 players, chip counts and new seat redraw for Day3.  Play will resume again at 2pm again folks, so please join me and Snoops for another day of fun and games.

3   4   Black   Andy   Ireland   350300
1   1   Obrestad   Annette   Norway   284700
3   8   Munoz   Simon   Spain   278100
2   8   Hansen   Casper   Denmark   241800
3   6   Lodden   Johnny   Norway   208600
1   4   Lacay   Ludovic   France   200700
2   7   Van Den Berg   Thierry   Holland   200200
2   1   Boeken   Noah   Holland   158500
1   7   Hicks Jr.   Kenneth   USA   149800
3   5   Kjøndal   Kristian   Norway   144500
2   4   Pettersson   Anders   Sweden   126800
1   5   Ruiter   Daan   Holland   114700
1   8   Brummelhuis   Michiel   Holland   106400
1   6   Manninen   Reijo   Finland   103500
2   6   Kaady   Ziad   USA   97200
2   2   Durrer   Michael   Germany   96100
3   2   Green   Martin   UK   90800
2   5   Eidsvig   Tronde   Norway   76700
1   3   Veit   Jan   Germany   76400
3   7   Pagano   Luca   Italy   55200
3   1   de la Gorce   Guillaume   France   54600
3   3   Peters   Reuben   USA   42200
1   2   Malnai   Csaba   Hungary   30900
2   3   Hussain   Arshad   UK   29900

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: November 02, 2007, 12:16:05 AM »

Forget the dirty stack, look how excited the chap in the background was.

You can't say that, this is a family forum.  Shocked
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 02, 2007, 12:16:47 AM »

and Annette is 12 years old

Behave Snoops!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 02, 2007, 12:17:52 AM »

she runs good

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: November 02, 2007, 12:28:02 AM »

Whilst Chili and my good self nip off to partake in the hotly contested media STT, we'll leave you to reflect in what was a genuinely eventful day. Of course, the pinnacle of that excitement was the ever-heartbreaking bubble, in which Ash Hussain and Dave Colclough battled for that creep-into-the-money spot. Unfortunately for the El Blondie fans, it was the latter of those two who snapped up the 'you go home with nothing' 25th place, resulting in 14 non-cashes for DC and three painful bubbles.

As they used to say on a popular cartoon, "Next time, Gadget, next time!", but while Dave plans for his next DTD-less outing, possibly in Amsterdam next week, we're bracing ourselves for Day 3 of this thrilling Dublin EPT in which the aforelisted 24 players will return. Among them is the likes of Ash Hussain, Andy Black, Annette Obrestad and several other interesting names to keep an eye on, so please make sure you join us tomorrow at 2pm, same bat time, same bat channel.

Until then, keep it real. Aii!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 02, 2007, 12:44:53 AM »

Whilst Chili and my good self nip off to partake in the hotly contested media STT, we'll leave you to reflect in what was a genuinely eventful day. Of course, the pinnacle of that excitement was the ever-heartbreaking bubble, in which Ash Hussain and Dave Colclough battled for that creep-into-the-money spot. Unfortunately for the El Blondie fans, it was the latter of those two who snapped up the 'you go home with nothing' 25th place, resulting in 14 non-cashes for DC and three painful bubbles.

As they used to say on a popular cartoon, "Next time, Gadget, next time!", but while Dave plans for his next dtd-less outing, possibly in Amsterdam next week, we're bracing ourselves for Day 3 of this thrilling Dublin EPT in which the aforelisted 24 players will return. Among them is the likes of Ash Hussain, Andy Black, Annette Obrestad and several other interesting names to keep an eye on, so please make sure you join us tomorrow at 2pm, same bat time, same bat channel.

Until then, keep it real. Aii!

If I understand it correctly snoops, DC remains with DTD until the end of the year. Hopefully, by then, a new Sponsor will have signed him up. If Sponsoring players is a good thing for Online Cardrooms - & I'm not certain it's a cash-positive thing personally - then there is nobody more likely to pick up a sponsors shirt than DC, he has a tremendous record in Tournaments.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
lazaroonie

Your a dead man Den Watts !!

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 02, 2007, 10:08:25 AM »

GREAT Updating by both of you, thasnks.

We DEMAND MORE PICTURES - they are the business.

That post is quite apt actually, I have a perfect photo that I took a couple of days of go just for you and thought I had lost my opportunity.....

View from my hotel room in Dublin

Gorgeous eh? Who would have thought we were in Dublin, and the Green train?  Stunning!

Ooooooh! Is this the Enterprise service, from Belfast Central to Dublin Connolly, via Portadown, Newry, Dundalk & Drogheda?

Looks more like a DART train somewhere between portmarnock and howth.

The blog of my friend Colchester Kev
http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 02, 2007, 10:28:03 AM »

GREAT Updating by both of you, thasnks.

We DEMAND MORE PICTURES - they are the business.

That post is quite apt actually, I have a perfect photo that I took a couple of days of go just for you and thought I had lost my opportunity.....

View from my hotel room in Dublin

Gorgeous eh? Who would have thought we were in Dublin, and the Green train?  Stunning!

Ooooooh! Is this the Enterprise service, from Belfast Central to Dublin Connolly, via Portadown, Newry, Dundalk & Drogheda?

Looks more like a DART train somewhere between portmarnock and howth.

Ah yes, of course - the catenary gives it away. DART - Dublin Area Rapid Transit - hugs the coastline for almost it's entire length, & it must be quite a beautiful track upon which to travel.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
lazaroonie

Your a dead man Den Watts !!

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 02, 2007, 11:36:48 AM »

Ah yes, of course - the catenary gives it away. DART - Dublin Area Rapid Transit - hugs the coastline for almost it's entire length, & it must be quite a beautiful track upon which to travel.

Certainly  a whole lot more beautiful than sitting in yer motor in some of the most horrendous traffic going into Dublin.

The route that the dart takes gave Dublin one of its first property booms - places like howth, malahide in the north of the city to Stillorgan, and Dalkey in the south, were the first commuter areas to take off pricewise.

if we knew then what we know now....

The blog of my friend Colchester Kev
http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/
elblondie

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 02, 2007, 11:44:33 AM »

If I understand it correctly snoops, DC remains with dtd until the end of the year. Hopefully, by then, a new Sponsor will have signed him up. If Sponsoring players is a good thing for Online Cardrooms - & I'm not certain it's a cash-positive thing personally - then there is nobody more likely to pick up a sponsors shirt than DC, he has a tremendous record in Tournaments.
[/quote]

You dont understand it correctly.
My agreement with Rob was for at least 12 months. However, after 12 months DTD have decided that they can no longer fund sponsored players. i would have loved to continue working with DTD but its a straight forward business decision that I accept.
The first comps that I played were the televised William Hill and the Dublin EPM where I made the televised final in November last year. 12 months ago.
There are no hard feelings on either side. It's just a straight forward business decision.
I thank DTD for their support over the last year, and I believe the exposure that they received was good value for money.

As for this EPT ... jeez, I just can't believe its happened again  ... but thanks again to all the well wishers

i'll walk a million miles for one of your goals
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: