blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:01:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Has this been mentioned before...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Has this been mentioned before...  (Read 2400 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« on: November 11, 2007, 09:29:56 PM »

... but is blondeite Dingdell sucking anal excretion out of Brandon Bloch on Celebrity Scissorhands?

Or do my eyes deceive me?
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 10:02:18 PM »

You are right, she is all in.  Cheesy

think it is repeated at midnight.
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 11:56:52 PM »

Now boys and girls behave. Our Tracy is feeling a little bit sore towards Mr. Bloch. Though I fancy not as sore as he is.

When last we texted.....earlier this evening she was taking her frustration out on the boys from Luton with a pack of cards and a large chip stack

Hope she won it!!!

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 12:01:02 AM »

channel?

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 12:04:13 AM »

BBC3 about twenty mins in

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 12:08:06 AM »

cheers S

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 12:30:18 AM »

"deep breath in and deep breath out"

very chilling words mid colonic on national tv I thought!!

seriously though, good job Dingdell you came across very professionally, unlike the very strange steve strange!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 12:36:32 AM »

Judging from some of the haircuts I think the 'celebrities' must all be blind.

Anyway good job Tracey - if I'd had a tube up Brandon Block I doubt I'd have been able to resist the urge to switch the machine to maximum suck and turn the f---er inside out.
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 01:08:43 AM »

Judging from some of the haircuts I think the 'celebrities' must all be blind.

Anyway good job Tracey - if I'd had a tube up Brandon Block I doubt I'd have been able to resist the urge to switch the machine to maximum suck and turn the f---er inside out.

New screen please!

Yep, good job there Tracey, what a wuss he was. (Not sure I would be any different though)

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
RichEO

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 01:30:41 AM »

Being repeated again now on BBC1 on for the next hour.
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 02:36:12 AM »

Just watched it after getting home - loosing my big stack at Luton through many very bad calls!

Actually quite pleased with how it came over - at the time he was really freaking out and they've cut the footage really well - he had a serious panic attack on the table but it doesn't look so bad on the telly. A real shame I had to cut the treatment short as we were actually just getting to the good bits.

I did some practice runs a few weeks ago at the studio and it went brilliantly - we used stand in celebrities including a stand in dwarf to represent Warwick- one of the most surreal days I have ever had. I've been there on and off for three weeks and it's been really fun although very intense at times. Everything is constantly changing and you just have to roll with it and carry on.

On the programme shown today I met two guys from goldylookingchain - I had to ask who they were but apparently they are a welsh rap band who take the mickey out of rap artists and swear a lot. I was really out of my depth and really trying to interact with these guys who were 'so hip'. They popped out for a wagimama or something before they went into the salon - apparently that's noodles to you and me - but I live in a village - and initially I thought they were going out to smoke some wacky baccy.

In a vain effort to make conversation in the salon I ask one of the guys all about the band. Trying to run with the idea they are a comedy rap band I asked the searching question "Do you model yourselves on the Barron Knights.?"  It was a real  moment.

All in all very good fun and a better result that I was expecting - so I'm glad I watched it now! A big up to Tikay who has mentored me on how to blow smoke up tv executives arses. Brandon Bloch is on Sky in a few weeks, I wanted to go on as the other guest wearing a t shirt which said 'I unblocked the Bloch' but Tikay has said no.

I have a choice of going to the end of show party or flying to waterford......so I'll see you all at Luton on Thursday morning bright and early!  Grin
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 07:01:24 AM »

Brandon was a numpty. Either do it or don't do it, but to back out half way through.  Roll Eyes
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2007, 09:10:06 AM »

On the programme shown today I met two guys from goldylookingchain - I had to ask who they were but apparently they are a welsh rap band who take the mickey out of rap artists and swear a lot. I was really out of my depth and really trying to interact with these guys who were 'so hip'.

I wouldn't worry Tracey - they're a very strange lot who aren't funny or interesting, and have probably had their 15 minutes.  The last thing I'd class them as is 'hip'.

Is the word 'hip' still used by the yoof of today? 

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: