blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:30:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Blondepoker.com Waterford Winter Festival: Day 1 - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blondepoker.com Waterford Winter Festival: Day 1 - Interactive  (Read 29878 times)
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2007, 11:13:53 PM »

Hi Guys,

Can i please have a hoody cont please.......?

I reckon we're averaging about two to three hoodies per table at the moment. With 254 players left, that makes a rough hoodie estimate of between 50 and 80, depending. The hoodie count may in fact be much higher though - owing to the sweatiness of the card room when filled with compulsively chip-riffling poker players, there are many hoodies being hidden on the backs of chairs, or indeed under the tables.

Basically, I don't know. Do you actually want me to go count them all?
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2007, 11:16:27 PM »

UPDATER UPDATE:

Jen has been moved to Table Tikay, and is on 10,575.

Snoopy has 11.1k and didn't look very happy so I sneakily took a photo of him from behind.

Click to see full-size image.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2007, 11:24:41 PM »

Threeway all-in action!

The flop reads and William Collins pushes; behind him one Lean Tracy calls, and one Kevin Hickey is now left with a big decision to make. He takes his time about it - eventually he has the clock called on him after five minutes or so. He calls!

Collins - 

Tracy -

Hickey - 

Turn - 

River -  two hearts

So Hickey triples up. Meanwhile Collins is down, and Tracy is out.
KingPoker
Complete and utter luckbox

CHAMPION OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2007, 11:37:20 PM »

Hi Guys,

Can i please have a hoody cont please.......?

I reckon we're averaging about two to three hoodies per table at the moment. With 254 players left, that makes a rough hoodie estimate of between 50 and 80, depending. The hoodie count may in fact be much higher though - owing to the sweatiness of the card room when filled with compulsively chip-riffling poker players, there are many hoodies being hidden on the backs of chairs, or indeed under the tables.

Basically, I don't know. Do you actually want me to go count them all?

No, the table average is what i was hoping for,

but look out for the guys in hoodies, they all play as good as laak/ivey and hansen combined  Roll Eyes

Thanks Dana

CYMRU AM BYTH!    Join my fan club on facebook thumbs up 
Voted Best Arse of Blonde bash 6!
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2007, 11:42:45 PM »

OUTages galore over here.

I caught the outage of Mr Mike O'Keefe at the hands of Niall McNamara. The board reads and McNamara bets. Mr O'Keefe dwells up, and then to mind unexpectedly moves in (admittedly not for a massive amount compared to the pot). Instacall.

McNamara shows  for an impressive set, and O'Keefe mucks and makes his exit.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2007, 11:47:24 PM »

Another OUTage - a gent we believe to be Mr Tony Wolley is gone at the hands of Dewi Now-Looking-Pretty-Cool. Mr Wolley apparently was holding Aces and bet 4k on the 8-high flop; unfortunately for him, Dewi was holding pocket Eights, and moved in. Mr Wolley just couldn't get away, and it cost him his tournament life.

Dewi doesn't look that happy about any of this as he rakes in his new chips. He looks like he means business.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2007, 11:50:45 PM »

Here's soem chip counts from wandering around a short while ago.

Snoops - on 17k or so "going slowly" he told me in a voice that suggested he could fall asleep at any point. That's snoopy's main point of attack on the tables though; convince the other players that you are semi-catatonic before striking with the speed of a cobra. Always a danger man that dog...

AndrewT is on 12k - "I was up to 17k but saw some flops and missed so im back down again..."

"So you're just p***ing your chips away then?" I inquire politely and he chuckles...

"Well that's one way of putting it!"

Here he is during one of his more intense moments...

Jen - up to 12k after making a bit of a recovery. Here she is looking sharp as a tack as she aims to build a stack. Ho Ho Ho.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2007, 11:54:43 PM »

Tales from Table Tikay:

Jen is now on about 12.5k, having stolen a few chips from tikay. "That was fun," says she, as tikay is silently giving us the evil eye from across the table.

I choose to ignore the evil-eyeing and walk over to chat to him. He has around 13k. At this point he loses interest in talking to me, and instead decides to raise with from mid position. A gent whom I believe to be Vincent Mcnamee calls from the button.

Flop -

Tikay checks, and Mcnamaybe bets 1100. Tikay makes it 3k. Mcnamee calls.

They both check the two spades turn and again the river which wins the hand for tikay - his opponent shows A-T. Lucky tikay. I guess that puts him on, er... swift mental calculation... 17k. Doesn't he look happy?

« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 12:03:33 AM by danafish » Logged
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2007, 12:00:34 AM »

Here is Tighty, having consolidated since his earlier double up, still on the 20k mark or thereabouts...

Like a dog with a bone he won't be giving up easily. In fact, is this harsh?

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2007, 12:02:06 AM »

Crazy chip-monster Anna Colley (Annette_56, according to tablemate Barry Carter  Shocked ) has taken out yet another unhappy punter, who this time may or may not have been Eoin Grace.

Either way, Graceyboy is holding and Anna is holding , and the flop they go in on is - - 8x. A harmless non-spade Four and Three later, and Anna yells "SHIP IT!!!" which she yells every time she knocks someone out. She is very close, and extremely loud, and she has been knocking people out at a quite alarming rate. I am developing a bit of a headache.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 12:06:46 AM by danafish » Logged
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2007, 12:04:19 AM »

Sunglasses Of The Day

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2007, 12:08:01 AM »

Sunglasses Of The Day

Hasnt his visor just fallen down?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2007, 12:25:56 AM »

Here we have Ralph and Colleen Murphy, vying for the position of tournament's chief knuckle sniffer

Here is Nick Wright, sadly lacking his funky glasses, but he is going along happily with around 22k at the moment.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 12:28:04 AM by JungleCat03 » Logged

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2007, 12:31:33 AM »

Nick Wright update:

He doesn't have 22k any more, he's down to 7k after he first overplayed Jacks and then watched his two pair turn into someone else's four-flush. Ouch. He's switched from coffee to beer...
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2007, 12:32:34 AM »

Kev was very amused to snap Neil Kelly in this pose and insisted I posted it up, so here is Neil Kelly, who in his own words told me "I used to be a model - I modelled balaclavas..."

If you look closely you might find a hidden cat somewhere in this photo too...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: