blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:35:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Blondepoker.com Waterford Winter Festival: Day 1 - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blondepoker.com Waterford Winter Festival: Day 1 - Interactive  (Read 29879 times)
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2007, 08:27:05 PM »

I bet Tikay paid him to be the first to exit to make himself look rocklike...

And here he is, seated next to someone who appears to be McLovin from "Superbad", but is apparently really nice and called Gary Clarke so pretend I never said that McLovin thing.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 09:27:03 PM by danafish » Logged
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2007, 08:28:23 PM »

Table Dewi-Merton

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2007, 08:33:16 PM »

Incidentally, I am so loving the Blonde Branding Bonanza that is the ballroom here at the Woodlands!

Exhibit A - The Tables. I think you'll agree with me when I say that these are simply awesome. I intend to steal one before this is over.

Exhibit B - We Got Projectors!

Exhibit C - Batman-stylee wall projection thing in yellow...

...and again in orange!

Exhibit D - our very own poster boy Kev, trying to camouflage himself

The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2007, 08:33:42 PM »

He looks to have taken quite a fancy to young Mr Tikay..

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2007, 08:59:25 PM »

Wow, people here are not afraid of getting involved pretty much as soon as they've sat down. I see a bunch of 1000 chips in the middle of the table and a flop reading out, and I pull up by the table just in time to see the below gent, George Soumelios, bet out 5k. The below lady, one Vera Duffy, flat calls. The turn is the - again, the gentleman bets 5k and the lady calls. They both hurriedly check the river, and Ms Duffy shows  - Mr Soumelios mucks, and looks dejected.

Actually, I've just seen him in the queue at the cash desk, so I'm assuming he never quite recovered from that...

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2007, 09:05:38 PM »

Mr Padraig Parkinson is with us today - I saw him button-raise and find a caller in a gent listed on the seating plan only, mysteriously, as "Stefan". Padraig had to lay down his hand when Stefan raised his continuation bet on the  flop.

Here he is, looking slightly like he doesn't know where he is. I probably shouldn't use the flash that close to people's faces...

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2007, 09:07:39 PM »

Double-uppers so far include this gent, Mr Mick Doron...

Click to see full-size image.

...and also Mr Michael Muldoon, on Table Tikay. Michael doubled up through one Conor Toban in a classic Aces v Kings showdown. Michael was holding the Kings, obviously.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 09:09:40 PM by danafish » Logged
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2007, 09:10:39 PM »

Regular Dewi

Dewi Cool

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2007, 09:13:27 PM »

Hi, this update is pretty cool, but you know what's even better, those krazy kidz Floppy and Chili running the Blackpool GUKPT update, they're like sooo OMG WTF LMAO that you'll just love them. Plus we have a picture of a bunny with a pancake on it's head, automatically making us teh bestest.

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=28978.msg592562#msg592562

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2007, 09:14:09 PM »

Dewi is looking younger every piccy..

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2007, 09:17:21 PM »

That's not regular Dewi.  There's no Guinness in the photo!

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2007, 09:19:52 PM »

That's not regular Dewi.  There's no Guinness in the photo!

He's possibly drank the place dry already,..

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2007, 09:22:50 PM »

Hi, this update is pretty cool, but you know what's even better, those krazy kidz Floppy and Chili running the Blackpool GUKPT update, they're like sooo OMG WTF LMAO that you'll just love them. Plus we have a picture of a bunny with a pancake on it's head, automatically making us teh bestest.

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=28978.msg592562#msg592562

LOL spamaments
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2007, 09:23:29 PM »

We are now on the 50-100 and have had in the region of 5 exits. One exit was particularly sick with Matey O'Boy's KK matching up vs Matey O'Boy 2's AA. A king on the river swiftly dispatched MOB2 from the tournament in a world of hurt...

I passed by Snoopy's table a moment ago.

The Doggy one was in the middle of a pot so I didn't speak to him but instead watched the action unfold.

It looked like there were quite a few chips in the pot already with the action on Snoopy on the river of a board.

Snoopy paused for several moments thinking about his move before double tapping the table to signify he was checking. His opponent swiftly tapped the table behind, obviously viewing the river as a bit of a danger card, before tabling As. Snoops quickly mucked and it looks like he isn't off to the best of starts in these early levels.

Jen looks to be having a lot of fun on her table, getting involved in some banter with Dewi. Dewi was actually involved in a pot and was seen betting a roughly pot-sized 1200 on a board, telling his opponent in the pot that he was "miles ahead" of him before laughing deeply. "I'll show if you like" he promised and as his opponent mucked he asked "you want me to show?" Jen, who seems to be loving every moment of the game with a big grin permanently painted across her face said firmly, "Well I DEFINITELY want to see!" and true to his word Dewi showed he wasn't at it with top pair ...

Tikay became involved in a pot as I passed his table. With a few limpers preflop, Tikay completed form the small blind.

The flop of produced a bet of 500 from Vincent McNamee, which Tikay quickly called.

A dangerous looking came on the turn, which Tikay checked and now Vincent bet over 1k which convinced a scowling Tikay to fold, but boy he didn't look happy! I caught up with him a little later and asked him what he had...."I had 7-9 for the open ended straight draw, but the 3rd heart looked a bit dangerous. He's at it a lot that guy - I'll catch him..." Tikay prowled away like a man on a mission - I think Vincent had better watch himself!

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2007, 09:25:25 PM »

We are now on the 50-100 and have had in the region of 5 exits. One exit was particularly sick with Matey O'Boy's KK matching up vs Matey O'Boy 2's AA. A king on the river swiftly dispatched MOB2 from the tournament in a world of hurt...

This was the Michael Muldoon double-up. Lucky Michael Muldoon...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: