blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:01:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Blondepoker.com Waterford Winter Festival: Day 2 (Interactive)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blondepoker.com Waterford Winter Festival: Day 2 (Interactive)  (Read 47985 times)
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2007, 09:27:42 PM »

This gentleman

Click to see full-size image.

has gone out to this gentleman

with  against , I believe preflop. Board -
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2007, 09:28:42 PM »

Richie Lawler is OUT as well - A-Q v A-K.

cooker3

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2007, 09:29:04 PM »

Hey good job guys and good luck to all the boardsies still left.

In relation to Jen and andrew hand. I much prefer Andrew to open shove over an crai. I doubt Jen ever calls if she is behind so he needs all the folding equity he can get which a shove should give him imo.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2007, 09:30:28 PM »

I thought tikay was making an obscene gesture at me, but he was merely trying to indicate that he has 70k.

Meanwhile Snoops seems to have slipped down to 25 or 30k. Come on Snoops! Quadruple up! In the most unbiased way possible.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2007, 09:34:03 PM »

A HUUUUGE vastalicious hand has just catapulted Jen back into the chip lead, although she sadly had to take out AndrewT to do it. I think she's on about 190k now. Junglecat has details...

Are they going anywhere nice?

AndrewT here.

I did go all-in on the come and she happily agreed to look me up so that must count for something.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2007, 09:35:08 PM »

A HUUUUGE vastalicious hand has just catapulted Jen back into the chip lead, although she sadly had to take out AndrewT to do it. I think she's on about 190k now. Junglecat has details...

Are they going anywhere nice?

AndrewT here.

I did go all-in on the come and she happily agreed to look me up so that must count for something.

It certainly should!

Dingdell won't be happy though.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
twosneverlose

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2007, 09:35:40 PM »

has just been eliminated by THIS gentleman

Think that s Seamus Alridge (spelling ??) he owns a card room in New Ross Wexford
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2007, 09:38:52 PM »

has just been eliminated by THIS gentleman

Think that s Seamus Alridge (spelling ??) he owns a card room in New Ross Wexford

Thanks very much, sir, I tip this funny virtual smiley hat to you: 

Please keep the corrections and additions coming - we're a little bit unfamiliar with all but the very famous-est of the Irish players...
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2007, 09:39:21 PM »

Hey all you Guests reading the updates! These adorable kittens sincerely implore you to take a moment to sign up and sign in. Then you can harass me and Rod with your picks, requests, opinions, poor jokes and maybe even kittens of your own.

Plus I'll drown them if you don't.

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2007, 09:41:49 PM »

Tikay has just claimed to have 690k so he seems to be the chip leader.

There hasn't been official confirmation of this yet although his earlier claim that he's looking forward to his upcoming 27th birthday may cast a shadow of suspicion over the veracity of this claim...

Rob Taylor was just allin, although he won a decent pot uncontested as his opponent folded, Rob showing Q-Q.

Here he is, having survived that confrontation, but whether he can he survive the possibly deadly attack from the man behind him about to stab him with his fingers is another question...Is this Monica Seles all over again!

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2007, 09:45:11 PM »

In relation to Jen and andrew hand. I much prefer Andrew to open shove over an crai. I doubt Jen ever calls if she is behind so he needs all the folding equity he can get which a shove should give him imo.

Me again.

Yes, this is an alternative line. My thinking was that if I check the turn (showing weakness) Jen will bet for sure and that particular line so far does not indicate great strength from her (she opens on the button with a wide range, and will know that a flop bet from me representing a single paint card on the board doesn't necessarily mean a lot either, so her call doesn't have to be with a monster). As soon as the flop comes down, I was planning to get my whole stack in, knowing I'd get Jen to put something in along the way.

With my stack size as it was, turn open-shoving is an option, but I did not figure her for a Jack (she's raising my flop bet with the two spades on board) so I'm confident she's folding very many hands to my check-raise.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: November 17, 2007, 09:54:04 PM »

Me again.

Yes, this is an alternative line. My thinking was that if I check the turn (showing weakness) Jen will bet for sure and that particular line so far does not indicate great strength from her (she opens on the button with a wide range, and will know that a flop bet from me representing a single paint card on the board doesn't necessarily mean a lot either, so her call doesn't have to be with a monster). As soon as the flop comes down, I was planning to get my whole stack in, knowing I'd get Jen to put something in along the way.

With my stack size as it was, turn open-shoving is an option, but I did not figure her for a Jack (she's raising my flop bet with the two spades on board) so I'm confident she's folding very many hands to my check-raise.

I think Andrew can speak for himself Kev. Can't keep it zipped for 5 minutes can you!

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: November 17, 2007, 10:07:20 PM »

This guy

Click to see full-size image.

raises to 9k. Then this guy

moves in for 51.3k. After some dwellage, guy A folds.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: November 17, 2007, 10:08:29 PM »

Ken Corkery, who is vying with the jen-meister for the chip lead has just played out a big pot with Paul Higgins.

His was involved in a preflop race with Paul Higgins and when Paul failed to improve on the board, Ken was left to sweep up all his opponent's chips, possibly overtaking Jen for the chip lead and sending Paul to the rail...

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: November 17, 2007, 10:17:49 PM »

Snoopy was just allin!

When we joined his table he was very short with about 7k or so after posting his 1.5k from the small blind.

There was a raise from Matey O' Boy, who I should know the name of, but don't, to 9k...

Snoopy thought he had to move with and it proved a good call as his opponent tabled the dominated Ah ...

Sadly a 9 on the turn was the only improvement for both players, meaning Snoopy is OUT around the 50th mark. Bad luck Beagle, but well played 

You are gone but not forgotten...

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: