blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:00:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Blondepoker.com Waterford Winter Festival: Day 2 (At A Glance)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blondepoker.com Waterford Winter Festival: Day 2 (At A Glance)  (Read 18517 times)
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2007, 03:10:35 AM »

How many chips does Jen have and what is that figure like in relation to the rest of the field?

215,000, slightly above the 170k or so average with 24 left.

Large-ish stacks seem to include Paddy Tobin, Tony Baitson and Jimmy Kiernan.

Sorry about the vagueness, but the stacks are so large as to make my attempts at counting them pretty meaningless - added to which, they're just flying around so fast that by the time I've counted, I'm out of date. I only know Jen's because she told me. Sorry.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2007, 03:49:01 AM »

Mick French is OUT -  up against Connie O'Sullivan's  with no miracle improvement for French. C'est la vie.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2007, 03:50:47 AM »

Thomas "bomber" Nolan just got his chips allin versus ...er Mr. I'm not sure as he had jsut moved to the table. If anyone can help me out, that would be purrrfect...

The mystery man is Albert Kenny

Thanks Wink We need some help tonight I must say. It's brilliant that there is so much action, but you can scarcely catch your breath sometimes so all assistance is appreciated!

I have to give special credit to blonde's Laxie, who has made it her personal mission to get us drunk tonight. She has made the updates even more of a laugh than they would have been so fair play Laxie. Here's one on us...

Thomas "Bomber" Nolan has just claimed another victim in an interesting pot...

Seeing a flop of Q-Q-2 with Paddy Tobin, both players checked the flop.

The turn was a 5 and Nolan now pushed allin and was called fairly quickly by Paddy.

Thomas showed 3-3 and was no doubt a bit dismayed at the speed of his opponent's call. Dismayed, until Paddy turned over A-J that is!

The river 7 was a blank, meaning Thomas' stack was up to 520k and Paddy left the tournament with hsi tail firmly tucked between his legs...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2007, 03:54:51 AM »

Tony Baitson doubles up Anthony Lynch with v Lynch's .

Board - Two Clubs

A few hands later, though, Tony finds himself in a tricky spot, all in with pocket Tens against Anna COlley's pocket Jacks. The board comes 5-7-A-A - and we know she's hit before Neill announces it from the "WOOOARRRRR!!!" coming from the crowd - Ten. Anna Colley is OUT. SHIP IT! To Baitson.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2007, 03:59:24 AM »

Bomber Nolan is just going nuts. At one point a little while ago (it was maybe half an hour back, but ancient history in terms of shifting of chips) I saw him move all in for just under 200k on a flop. Michael Trimby really, really thought about it - and folded.

Bomber showed .
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2007, 04:03:18 AM »

Colette Murphy doubled up Keith Cummins - not sure when the chips went in but Keith was holding and Colette . Actually I think it may have gone in on the flop... Either way, the board read two hearts by the end of it...
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2007, 04:06:37 AM »

Smurf Collette Murphy Has just doubled courtesy of Nicky Powers.

Nicky had her covered and got his chips in marginally in front with A-7 against Collette's K-Q...

A flop of K-T-3-6-6 was enough for Collette to double through though...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2007, 04:23:47 AM »

Jen has just played out a big pot with Enda Kendrick.

At 5k - 10k - 500, when Jen found 9-9, she decided to get her chips in preflop versus Enda, who sadly had Jen dominated with his T-T...

The flop came and Jen looked fairly resignedly glum...

The turn was the , giving Jen a few more outs but the river came the ..........

9!

Yes Jen spiked her 6 outer on the river to gift her a huge pot. In fact it was the last pot of the tournament tonight and we are breaking with 20 left, 2 tables returning tomorrow.

Although we don't have the official chip counts at the moment, Jen has over 300k and will return tomorrow in good shape.

Dana has some pictures ready to post so here they are but till tomorrow when we will return to follow Jen(and the other player)'s fortunes,

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: