blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:03:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Does anyone know.....
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does anyone know.....  (Read 3337 times)
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 11:35:36 PM »

What people are trying but failing to explain is that any program is encoded using a lossy compression format when you stream or download, thus no matter what when you download or stream you are NOT getting the original broadcast quality.

Actually untrue you CAN get the original broadcast quality file if you wish but the file size is large and you couldn't tell the difference anyway.
I had assumed when something was labelled hd it actually was, it's not something that matters anyway as the quality is awesome and with my monitor much better than my telly.

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
ifm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 06:14:26 PM »

where i can get a good HD version of Pirates of the CArribean 3 to stream please, i dont want to have to d/l it and im struggling to find a good version.

HAve checked alluc (the forum aswell) and project tv but no gd quality ones. Any help would be greatly appreciated, if you cant post on the forum send ema pm.

Ta very much.

KP

There ya go.

http://stage6.divx.com/user/Prime2007a/video/1877078/jjjjghjtt-hhty

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2007, 10:39:56 PM »

There are multiple formats of hd anyway, and if the file has been compressed in any way the the true hd image will be comprimised.
For true 1080 HD format the file will be very large but will be correct.

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
ifm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2007, 12:33:52 AM »

There are multiple formats of hd anyway, and if the file has been compressed in any way the the true hd image will be comprimised.
For true 1080 HD format the file will be very large but will be correct.

I honestly didn't know this till pointed out, i have certainly learnt something though it is largely irrelevant as i what is out there is fantastic quality.

Of course not.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: