blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:30:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Downloading Music
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Downloading Music  (Read 3330 times)
sovietsong

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2007, 10:39:02 PM »

I want to download a couple of tracks, anybody know of a good place to do this!?  Limewire is getting me on the wind!!

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Jim-D

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 10:39:50 PM »

I use shareaza for all my music downloads
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 10:43:39 PM »

I am listening to music on youtube after reading the link below!  Dissy Rascal is your boy!

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 10:45:42 PM »

dizzee rascal**

CelticGeezeer

Viva la Quinta Brigada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 12:11:24 AM »

emule is good

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 12:46:39 AM »

I use shareaza for all my music downloads

Same here. no spyware. adware etc. and connected to 3 networks (gnuttela 1&2 and edonkey) so not only is there a wide range available but plenty of hosts too.

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 12:49:34 AM »

BTW if you find tracks you like embedded in sites like myspace get orbit and use the grab tool to download them.

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 09:02:50 AM »

I use newsgroups, but you have to pay for a decent usenet access (about $15pm, but well worth it)

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 09:17:58 AM »

I go to HMV on the high street Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 10:05:54 AM »

I go to HMV on the high street remove the tags and put the CDs in my bag Smiley

FYP Grin

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 10:34:58 AM »

FYP Grin

I thought that was implied..noone pays for their music anymore, do they?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 11:08:19 AM »

FYP Grin

dont worry about all that, you cant do that anymore, too many cameras about, what i tend to do is sit outside and wait for the person that looks most likely to have purchased a cd with the song i wanted and then rob them, of course it doesnt always work out though, i was sitting outside hmv cos i wanted the new girls aloud album, so ive plotted up for about an hour and i see this 10 year old girl go in with her mum, so i think shes definently the one but shes carrying a violin case and that could do some serious damage if it all kicks off so i pick up a plank of wood and wait, they come out and i wait till they get up the road and snatch the bag, as luck would have it ive grabbed the bag clean and the mums taken a rather nasty fall trying to stop me so she cant chase me and i'm away.

It wasnt till i got home that ive looked in the bag and see that she's bought: 2 pacs greatest hits, bone thugs and harmony and the new 50 cent album, seriously whats happening to society where a mum lets her 10 year old listen to that, it made me feel sick!
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 11:38:25 AM »

FYP Grin

dont worry about all that, you cant do that anymore, too many cameras about, what i tend to do is sit outside and wait for the person that looks most likely to have purchased a cd with the song i wanted and then rob them, of course it doesnt always work out though, i was sitting outside hmv cos i wanted the new girls aloud album, so ive plotted up for about an hour and i see this 10 year old girl go in with her mum, so i think shes definently the one but shes carrying a violin case and that could do some serious damage if it all kicks off so i pick up a plank of wood and wait, they come out and i wait till they get up the road and snatch the bag, as luck would have it ive grabbed the bag clean and the mums taken a rather nasty fall trying to stop me so she cant chase me and i'm away.

It wasnt till i got home that ive looked in the bag and see that she's bought: 2 pacs greatest hits, bone thugs and harmony and the new 50 cent album, seriously whats happening to society where a mum lets her 10 year old listen to that, it made me feel sick!

lmao

Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2007, 06:42:32 PM »

FYP Grin

lmao

Top form today Bolt - top form

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2007, 06:45:42 PM »

FYP Grin

LOL!!

Post of the year.

"The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock 'n' Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I'm right and you're wrong!" John Peel.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: