blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:35:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Honey...I'm HOOOME!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Honey...I'm HOOOME!!!!  (Read 4629 times)
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 09:31:30 PM »

Have a swift recovery Laxie:) Im sure you will with your positive attitude to life Smiley

Patience is a virtue.

redimp

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 09:40:37 PM »

Take care,and don't try to do to much to soon.

xoxoxox
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2007, 11:59:19 PM »

Glad all went well Chicka ... you take care and ret up now you hear  Smiley

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
Shogun112

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2007, 01:02:00 AM »

Glad you are OK Dawn, take is easy for a while..!!
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2007, 12:58:19 PM »

So glad it all went well Laxie  thumbs up Put your feet up and let that hubby of yours make a fuss of you ;-)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2007, 01:01:59 PM »

So glad it all went well Laxie  thumbs up Put your feet up and let that hubby of yours make a fuss of you ;-)

surely her husband is off playing poker tonight?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 01:07:13 PM »

Well done Dawn. A big operation, yet you are home early, back in harness, & giving it the "oh it's nothing" bit. Usually only a man can do that.......

xx

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2007, 01:17:45 PM »

Well done Dawn. A big operation, yet you are home early, back in harness, & giving it the "oh it's nothing" bit. Usually only a man can do that.......

xx

lmao

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 02:19:00 PM »

Welcome back,  hope you get better soon
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2007, 02:53:32 PM »

xx

*shakes head in despair*  I'll bet it was nothing compared to childbirth!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2007, 03:35:25 PM »

xx

I've watched Mrs Red have loads of kids, easy peasy.

The older I get, the better I was.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2007, 03:37:47 PM »

xx

I've watched Mrs Red have loads of kids, easy peasy.

Women just don't understand the effort us men have to go through and the sacrifices we have to make to get them babies in there in the first place.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 04:28:44 PM by boldie » Logged

charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2007, 04:26:49 PM »

Operation? I really should read more!

Speedy Recovery to you

Knew you needed an op didnt know when , glad all went well and your now home RESTING   Smiley

Take it easy laxie

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2007, 05:22:35 PM »

You all sure know how to entertain a girl!    

Himself took the day off to look after me...and he washed down the yard during his spare time.  He's also hired a housekeeper (starting Monday) to cover for me over the next 6 weeks.  Poor guy.  Pretty sure he'll head off to the poker tonight and you can be sure I'll encourage it.  Kids even cooked the dinner and switched around the laundry when they got home from school.  Reckon I'll keep the lot of them for another while.

Thanks again for all the good wishes and don't worry...promise I'll behave for a bit.  Want to be in top shape next time we all meet.

xx   

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2007, 09:16:51 AM »

You all sure know how to entertain a girl!    

Himself took the day off to look after me...and he washed down the yard during his spare time.  He's also hired a housekeeper (starting Monday) to cover for me over the next 6 weeks.  Poor guy.  Pretty sure he'll head off to the poker tonight and you can be sure I'll encourage it.  Kids even cooked the dinner and switched around the laundry when they got home from school.  Reckon I'll keep the lot of them for another while.

Thanks again for all the good wishes and don't worry...promise I'll behave for a bit.  Want to be in top shape next time we all meet.

xx   

he hired a housekeeper?...nice!..I suggested bringing in a nanny and a housekeeper but the wife won't have it..we don't need a 25 yearold French girl as a housekeeper as " we have a tiny house and I can manage just fine" and something about us not needing a 20 year old Thai girl as a nanny as "We don't have kids" ...women..there's just no pleasing them

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: