blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 07:55:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 ... 177 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.  (Read 401691 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1230 on: January 26, 2010, 08:34:12 PM »

disco disco

The older I get, the better I was.
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1231 on: January 26, 2010, 09:57:19 PM »

Brilliant  Smiley

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: January 26, 2010, 10:09:34 PM »

Great news
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: February 05, 2010, 11:56:17 AM »

First of Leeds tests were done yesterday, the Barium, it shows up what we suspected that the bowel is very much more dilated. Back in Sept Antonino had this test done at Manchester and told us an op was required in the next few weeks as the bowel had distended a lot since July 09, but this didn't happen with all the mix up over moving to Leeds etc, so now it has dilated more it seems. Anyway, we now have to wait again to see what Leeds next move is, so patience once again i suppose is needed.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 11:58:38 AM by The_nun » Logged

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: February 18, 2010, 01:34:12 PM »

Reecehas just gone into recovery room , been down for 3 hours this time. Results in 2 weeks.

Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: February 18, 2010, 05:44:15 PM »

Fingers crossed for the best results for the little soldier. X

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1236 on: February 18, 2010, 05:49:18 PM »

xx

The older I get, the better I was.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: February 18, 2010, 05:55:52 PM »

{{{HUGS}}}

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: February 18, 2010, 05:56:49 PM »

Thoughts are with you all Maureen.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: February 19, 2010, 11:53:34 AM »

Kid is a legend

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: February 24, 2010, 07:46:01 PM »

Just a little update of no importance to you really just want to share it, although Reece has impending surgery and he is on TPN, the boy is doing so bloody well. He is once again full of beans, drawing up contracts, yes that is his words, to stop me from putting his new Gastrostomy cream on, which i have to sign, he looks great, feels great at times apart from when his tummy gets so dilated we think it is going to pop so we drain off the excess fluid, then he stops being sick and eats more. He is slowly gaining weight and we are having so many  more fun times with him. Not looking forward to the surgery, we tricked him last week, so he says, into being put under, then he sat up quick to see where he had been cut but he hadn't, not yet anyway. It was to test his veins. No results in yet.

We have also been told that we can have an Haven holiday with him via a charity. All his kit will be delivered and we just have to make our way there, so we are going to chose three dates that suit us and hopefully make one of them. So we don't have to worry about booking it then him being too ill to go which is the usual scenario. This will be Reece's 2nd time away from home apart from being in hossy, last yr we went to Wales but he was not on tip top form so we are hoping this time he will have a ball. We will be able to put him on his PN then go out with him, this is a first for us and we have to thank this new procedure at Leeds for that.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: February 24, 2010, 07:47:55 PM »

Really good to hear positive news,pleased for you all.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: February 24, 2010, 07:48:13 PM »

Just a little update of no importance to you really just want to share it, although Reece has impending surgery and he is on TPN, the boy is doing so bloody well. He is once again full of beans, drawing up contracts, yes that is his words, to stop me from putting his new Gastrostomy cream on, which i have to sign, he looks great, feels great at times apart from when his tummy gets so dilated we think it is going to pop so we drain off the excess fluid, then he stops being sick and eats more. He is slowly gaining weight and we are having so many  more fun times with him. Not looking forward to the surgery, we tricked him last week, so he says, into being put under, then he sat up quick to see where he had been cut but he hadn't, not yet anyway. It was to test his veins. No results in yet.

We have also been told that we can have an Haven holiday with him via a charity. All his kit will be delivered and we just have to make our way there, so we are going to chose three dates that suit us and hopefully make one of them. So we don't have to worry about booking it then him being too ill to go which is the usual scenario. This will be Reece's 2nd time away from home apart from being in hossy, last yr we went to Wales but he was not on tip top form so we are hoping this time he will have a ball. We will be able to put him on his PN then go out with him, this is a first for us and we have to thank this new procedure at Leeds for that.

best wishes Maureen

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: February 24, 2010, 07:51:31 PM »

Positive steps Mo ... so pleased. xx

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: February 24, 2010, 08:18:38 PM »

Blonde Bash anyone? Haven Holidays here we come!

Great news Maureen xx
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 ... 177 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: