blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:56:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 ... 177 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.  (Read 400296 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: January 19, 2011, 12:55:09 PM »

Good luck Mo. Hope it all goes to plan.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1621 on: January 19, 2011, 12:57:14 PM »

Our school moans like mad if we take the kids out for a week or a fortnight to go to a fair or something. We just try to explain that it's still all education, then we smile sweetly and take them anyway.

They're schools, not jails.

The older I get, the better I was.
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: January 19, 2011, 05:12:11 PM »

Managed to take id into bank and do coa today plus updated Reece's account. There was a deposit made in November via fast banking but not sure who it has come off. If you want to pm me so i can thank you please do or if it is an anonymous donation I thank you now very much.

Xx

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: January 19, 2011, 05:25:43 PM »

Hey, somehow this escaped me. 109 pages is alottttttttttt, kind of got the cliffs now. Very touching, where do we send donations to?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: January 20, 2011, 12:48:45 AM »

Hey, somehow this escaped me. 109 pages is alottttttttttt, kind of got the cliffs now. Very touching, where do we send donations to?

bump please Smiley

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: January 20, 2011, 12:51:49 AM »

Tis best to put str8 into his account, that way every donation is clearly shown.
x

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: January 20, 2011, 12:52:39 AM »

Obv if it remains anon, it is shown as a anon entry.

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: January 22, 2011, 11:40:33 AM »

My head is everywhere, where does one start with these theme park ticket entries. CDW sent me a link to a site that sells all sorts but with never having gone over that side of the states it is all mind boggling to me.

Is there anyone here that has been a few times and can guide me on the ticket side of things, ie what is where, do certain packages incl this that n the other, and OMG look at the prices of these things, geez. Obv, we want the Disney one, a water one, sea world is it? DEFFO Animal Kindom, he also seems to think he can go swimming with a dolphin and kiss it, me thinks he has been surfing the net too much, not too sure what else we should be looking at. HELLLPPPPP.

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: January 26, 2011, 06:22:36 PM »

Been on to insurance companies today, first one said we will insure you but you wont know if you are covered until you try and claim? wtf is that about. That was Morethan. Worldwide insurance has accepted us, but whilst on the phone Stacey called to say that because Reece'scuff has come out of his body, ( this is the part of the line that keeps it in place) has come out of this chest Leeds want to operate next Friday and put a new one in. Not emergency surgery but obviously as we well know he is short of veins so they hope to reuse the same one. Not been possible on Reece before so we will see how it goes. So we are back on hold again, the insurance company told us to call back a week on Monday then they will re-access.  The quote today was £185 which is better than we thought it would be.

So not booking anything until a week on Monday.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: January 26, 2011, 06:30:56 PM »

Been on to insurance companies today, first one said we will insure you but you wont know if you are covered until you try and claim? wtf is that about. That was Morethan. Worldwide insurance has accepted us, but whilst on the phone Stacey called to say that because Reece'scuff has come out of his body, ( this is the part of the line that keeps it in place) has come out of this chest Leeds want to operate next Friday and put a new one in. Not emergency surgery but obviously as we well know he is short of veins so they hope to reuse the same one. Not been possible on Reece before so we will see how it goes. So we are back on hold again, the insurance company told us to call back a week on Monday then they will re-access.  The quote today was £185 which is better than we thought it would be.

£185 is excellent. About a tenth of what I thought it was gonna be given some of the insurance quotes I have looked at in the past.

Hope you get it all booked soon.

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: January 26, 2011, 06:38:37 PM »

Been on to insurance companies today, first one said we will insure you but you wont know if you are covered until you try and claim? wtf is that about. That was Morethan. Worldwide insurance has accepted us, but whilst on the phone Stacey called to say that because Reece'scuff has come out of his body, ( this is the part of the line that keeps it in place) has come out of this chest Leeds want to operate next Friday and put a new one in. Not emergency surgery but obviously as we well know he is short of veins so they hope to reuse the same one. Not been possible on Reece before so we will see how it goes. So we are back on hold again, the insurance company told us to call back a week on Monday then they will re-access.  The quote today was £185 which is better than we thought it would be.

£185 is excellent. About a tenth of what I thought it was gonna be given some of the insurance quotes I have looked at in the past.

Hope you get it all booked soon.

I know I was almost crying when she said the price, I was beginning to think we wouldn't be going.

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: February 03, 2011, 05:41:13 PM »

A guy at work mentioned that IF Reece were to become ill in the states we would most likely have to pay up front for any treatment. Geez, we sure have  got that sort of dosh hanging around. So this is making me even more nervous about booking, I have to find my balls and just go for it.

Got to wait until Monday to contact the insurance again I will ask them then.

Reece goes to surgery tomorrow, we still haven't told him, best not to until the time we think as he understands everything. Last night he slept in our bed as he loves to cuddle whilst asleep, he knows you know if you move him to the middle, anyway I didn't have the heart to move him so slept hanging on the edge of a SUPER king size bed whilst himself and Darren snored the night away.

Showed Tighty Reece's book at Bolton, but still got to update it this week after Dawn gave her monies from the Doyle Brunson book she bid for. Thanks all involved in that one. xx Also had a pm off another Blonde to say he wanted to make a donation, so hopefully we are getting there. Someone we know had four Disney passes left over and they have kindly given us them which will help.

Anyway main focus is tomorrow for now. Come on Reeceyboy you hero, you can do it. xx

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: February 03, 2011, 06:38:38 PM »

All the best for tomorrow Reece

Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: February 03, 2011, 06:39:21 PM »

Fingers crossed

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: February 03, 2011, 06:53:34 PM »

Always thinking of ye, but will be sending extra good vibes out tomorrow.  xx

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 ... 177 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: