blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:51:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 ... 177 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.  (Read 400152 times)
amcgrath1uk

View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: June 15, 2011, 07:51:50 PM »

Hope you all have an awesome time Smiley

cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: June 15, 2011, 09:03:03 PM »

WOW just caught up with the last couple of months.

Best ending ever

ALL of you

disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco

TRIP5
If you can't say someting nice, at least try to be funny...

View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: June 17, 2011, 02:10:49 AM »

Beautiful!!!

Welcome to Blonde Stacey..I hope Reece has THE MOST AMAZING holiday!!!

Tired or not I'm sure he'll have the bestest time EVER!!!!!!

Amazing what Reece continues to smile through!!

Can't wait to see the piccy's..Hope you've packed the flatcap Wink

xx

TKP FOR APAT!!!
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: June 20, 2011, 03:15:53 AM »

Quick update.  He is unbelievable. Coping fantastically full of life enjoying every moment. Not seen him this well in so long.  We honestly never thought for one minute he would be this well. He is coping on enteral feeds and food alone. Not given him any intravenous since we have been here.

Can anyone tell me if I use my desire to connect to net via WiFi and not mobile connection is it free? 

Off to universal tomorrow. Tried to textTony with pic but won't send.  Not sure why. 

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1819 on: June 20, 2011, 07:53:45 AM »

Quick update.  He is unbelievable. Coping fantastically full of life enjoying every moment. Not seen him this well in so long.  We honestly never thought for one minute he would be this well. He is coping on enteral feeds and food alone. Not given him any intravenous since we have been here.

Can anyone tell me if I use my desire to connect to net via WiFi and not mobile connection is it free? 

Off to universal tomorrow. Tried to textTony with pic but won't send.  Not sure why. 

Fantastic news Maureen. Take plenty of pictures.

Yes. If you connect via WiFi it's free. Just go into settings - mobile networks and make sure "Data roaming" is unticked.

The older I get, the better I was.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: June 20, 2011, 07:57:20 AM »

great stuff!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: June 20, 2011, 08:24:22 AM »

Awwwwww, that's brilliant news Mo!  Delighted for ye and look forward to the trip report when you get back.  xx

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: June 20, 2011, 11:55:15 AM »

Ah. pictures that's another story.  the cam we brought with us has no charger, well its the wrong one. My relatively new camera is playing up. So mainly having to use my phone. Just the way my life in general runs really. Going to try n buy a new charger.
The sat mac works great BTW. God send.

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: June 20, 2011, 12:04:26 PM »

Scary thing I saw last night right outside our door a bloody big black snake slithered into the bush. My feet left the floor.

It is 100 plus and he just keeps going. We are astounded by his energy.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1824 on: June 20, 2011, 12:13:35 PM »

Buy a new basic compact point & shoot digital for ~ $70. It will be worth it.

The older I get, the better I was.
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: June 20, 2011, 12:21:18 PM »

Have the most fantastic time all of you.

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: June 21, 2011, 03:06:50 AM »

Ok so missed Toms advice on the point n view thing.
Got ripped off in a shop bought a new battery for camera Kodak 7001 but not Kodak battery just a similar. Plus a new 16 bit memory card for my phone as when we got to universal today it said sim full.  Total cost 80 bucks. Now gone on net n that's when I realised the swine has took me for a ride. Wouldn't mind too much but my camera still doesn't work just keeps turning off as soon as I turn it on. At the park the only pictures we could get was by buying a disposable jobbie for mega bucks. But needs must. We couldn't possibly have missed him meeting spider man. plus as a back up buying a photo from them just incase we didn't get one on disposable. Just so much didn't want to miss out.
I am going back to the rip off man tomorrow but not holding my breath too much.

One the good side he did lots of rides. We get to go straight to the front of rides no waiting which is brilliant as the heat is a killer  for him.  Universal are more accommodating on this point than magic kingdom. We just show our make a wish badge and away we go.

He went on the tower of terror ride a day back, His choice  but it has totally freaked him out n now he is scared of a lot of rides.

Too small for most incl Harry Potter but still gets to go on lots. Not seen the night parade yet as only one day left at magic so saving it for when I think he can stay up late.

Thursday he goes   swimming with the dolphins, his little legs are red now even after plastering block on him. He is very pale so tends to burn as his skin is not used to sun.

Eating side well still trying almost everything once which to us is just brilliant.  Loves t bone off Grandads plate but best he loves to go to a buffet and chose his own food. Shouting " come on Grandad let's go back and get something else. 

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: June 21, 2011, 03:20:05 AM »

We went to the beach yesterday, the gulf n the water was so warm he loved it. Although we could only stay an hour due to heat and he decided he wanted to go right in up to his neck so his dressing got wet.

Thinking possibly seaworld tomorrow or maybe back to universal as we have a 2 day pass for there. Need to rest on Wednesday read for discovery cove.
loving it. Xxxxxx

leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: June 21, 2011, 07:20:38 AM »

sounds great hope you all have loads of fun

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: June 26, 2011, 12:27:08 AM »

Fun fun fun all the way.  He still hasn't had to have any intravenous and he won't either. He is coping fantastically I think he has cracked it I honestly can't see him needing TPN again. I think he has defied all odds.

The dolphin swim was great for him. Discovery Cove on the whole was one of the highlights.  We have gone all out and purchased the pro pics as where me n Daz were watching we were behind them. Plus we just paid for Himself and Stacey to go on the Safari at busch gardens so had to buy them pics too but its a once in a life time.

Like I said this would not of been possible without you all. Xx.

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 ... 177 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: