blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:37:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 177 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.  (Read 400124 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: May 02, 2008, 07:39:23 AM »

Hang in there. One step at a time.

The older I get, the better I was.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 02, 2008, 10:30:06 AM »

Great news Maureen, love and hugs to all of you.

xx

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 03, 2008, 01:13:32 AM »

Great news Maureen. Love to Reece xx
Hope to see you soon

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 05, 2008, 01:04:25 PM »

An excited Maureen just rung me (Monday, 1pm), - Reece has been allowed to go home for one night - tonight - but returns to Hossie tomorrow.

Why so excited?

Well, for a start, it gives the whole Family a break from the 24/7 "stop-over" rota at the Hossie. It's a bit complicated, actually, because he has all sorts of machines he's wired up to, & normally at home, they are upstairs, in his bedroom, & now they have to somehow get it all downstairs.

But the real message behind this is the fact that he is being allowed a day out of Hossie - which in turn shows the progress he has made. A 12 hour operation, with over 2,000 stitches, & a procedure that's probably never been tried before, & here he is, already, being given a 24 hour break from Hossie life.

And think what that means to a 3 year old, who must, by now, hate the sight, sound & smell of Hossies.

It's staggeringly good news.

We all knew that Boy would not let a "little op" bother him.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 05, 2008, 01:44:10 PM »

That's made my day.  Thanks Tony and keep smiling Reece!  xx

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 05, 2008, 03:32:05 PM »

Just arrived back home, he is at this very moment running, yes running around in the garden, we need to put him on his machines at 5pm for 20 hours thenwhen he comes off he has to go back in but this is such a release for us all, we never in a million years anticipated this sort of recorvery so soon. He shocks the staff too.

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 05, 2008, 03:34:02 PM »

Ship it ... fantastic news. xxx

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Wardonkey
No ordinary donkey!

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 05, 2008, 06:36:39 PM »

EEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAWWWWW
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 05, 2008, 06:54:41 PM »

good news mo get your flights lol....

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 05, 2008, 07:48:28 PM »

As Tony said in his diary, we were very kindly offered a free stay in a certain blondes villa. Unfortunatly Reece is no where near ready to go abroad, it was an opportunaty we would love to have taken and we are so very grateful to this blonde member for the offer. Believe me when we say we would love to have gone, Cyprus has very fond memories to Darren and myself, it was our late honeymoon destination. James has not given me authority to name him but I have taken it upon myself to do so and hope he does not take offence. Thank you Sofa----king. xxxx

b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 05, 2008, 07:52:20 PM »

XXXXXXXXXX Love to all Mo
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: May 05, 2008, 07:55:45 PM »

As Tony said in his diary, we were very kindly offered a free stay in a certain blondes villa. Unfortunatly Reece is no where near ready to go abroad, it was an opportunaty we would love to have taken and we are so very grateful to this blonde member for the offer. Believe me when we say we would love to have gone, Cyprus has very fond memories to Darren and myself, it was our late honeymoon destination. James has not given me authority to name him but I have taken it upon myself to do so and hope he does not take offence. Thank you Sofa----king. xxxx

Lovely offer Sofa. 

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 05, 2008, 08:18:01 PM »

N1  thumbs up
cbass

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 05, 2008, 11:31:50 PM »

Wow Maureen, when I saw you on Friday night I had no idea this thread existed, it certainly makes for emotional reading.  You probably know our daughter Holly spent many months in Great Ormond Street as a baby, and I well know that exhaustion after you've slept for about 3 minutes amidst all the noise.  It sounds as though young Reece is making a fantastic recovery so far and Norman and I wish him and you and your family all the best.  Aren't kids bloody amazing?  And actually, aren't parents and grandparents bloody amazing too?  People will say to you 'I don't know how you do it', but the fact is we both know that you just have to get on with it and look forward to the future.  I'm so glad you're getting support from this forum, I know I would have loved a network like this, and I shall follow Reece's progress from now on.

love and best wishes

Bev xxx
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 05, 2008, 11:35:55 PM »

Ship it ... fantastic news. xxx

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 177 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: