blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:38:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 177 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.  (Read 400270 times)
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: May 05, 2008, 11:38:05 PM »

great news!

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 05, 2008, 11:51:49 PM »

tremendous news.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 06, 2008, 10:09:16 PM »

tremendous news.
Harmony26

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 07, 2008, 10:05:22 PM »

Delighted to hear this news.

All the best

B&H xxx

"Where there was Harmony, now there is Discord..."
Anon, APAt, Scotland
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 07, 2008, 10:52:01 PM »

As Tony said in his diary, we were very kindly offered a free stay in a certain blondes villa. Unfortunatly Reece is no where near ready to go abroad, it was an opportunaty we would love to have taken and we are so very grateful to this blonde member for the offer. Believe me when we say we would love to have gone, Cyprus has very fond memories to Darren and myself, it was our late honeymoon destination. James has not given me authority to name him but I have taken it upon myself to do so and hope he does not take offence. Thank you Sofa----king. xxxx

Lovely offer Sofa. 
no offence taken.,.,.,., good luck with the little fella..,.,.,.,,

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: May 08, 2008, 12:15:35 AM »

As Tony said in his diary, we were very kindly offered a free stay in a certain blondes villa. Unfortunatly Reece is no where near ready to go abroad, it was an opportunaty we would love to have taken and we are so very grateful to this blonde member for the offer. Believe me when we say we would love to have gone, Cyprus has very fond memories to Darren and myself, it was our late honeymoon destination. James has not given me authority to name him but I have taken it upon myself to do so and hope he does not take offence. Thank you Sofa----king. xxxx

Lovely offer Sofa. 

Can I come instead? 
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 08, 2008, 07:18:18 AM »

Lovely offer Sofa. 

Can I come instead? 

sorry no pets.,.,.,.,.,especially.,.,.,dogs.,,,..,.,

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: May 08, 2008, 09:16:50 AM »

Lovely offer Sofa. 

Can I come instead? 

sorry no pets.,.,.,.,.,especially.,.,.,dogs.,,,..,.,

He is a guide-dog for the blind, and they are usually allowed as exceptions.  Well, Dana must be blind....surely?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 11, 2008, 10:55:57 AM »

Charity begins at home.

That is what being part of the Blonde forum is to some,  a second home with a chosen  family. Like every large family it has it’s heated debates from time to time but last night at DTD we saw that family come together along with the DTD guys and donate money for Reece. I was lost for words when Tony called me up to hand over some money from you all and did not have it in me say just how grateful we are. I could not even try and thank you all individually face to face as it I do get very emotional. Then Paul Jackson along with Simon Trumper kept adding to the pot from other kind donations.

For any of you that have had to take care of someone with special needs and constant hospital journeys you will know it does take a big strain on not only your state of  mind but on your finances too.

Our aim is to take Reece on holiday as soon as he is able to do so. Truthfully it would be the obvious destination, Disney World but at this stage in his life that is a million miles away, as he is still reliant on machines, failing that a short break in the UK would be good for him. In total I was given £980 last night from you all , this will be added to the remaining £300 of Julian Thews recent donation and will be used accordingly to enrich Reece’s life in whatever way we feel he needs it. This will include a much needed family holiday.

From the bottom of our hearts we would like to thank you all for the money and the gifts  we received last night. You will never possibly know how much this all means to us.

THANK YOU BLONDE FAMILY and DTD.

Regards Darren, Maureen, Stacey and the hero Reece.

XXXXX
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 01:13:44 PM by The_nun » Logged

Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 11, 2008, 12:05:14 PM »

Was great to see you two yesterday.

All our thoughts and love,

Bainn & Harmony.

"Decerno, exsequor"

"It's nothing personal, just business."
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 11, 2008, 01:09:22 PM »

pure,pure class
its nice to know people care
well done blonde,dtd,thewy,paul,simon,and all who contributed
this really made me smile well done all......................................regards..............................james.

The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 14, 2008, 07:16:50 PM »

As requested at the BASH more updates.   

Been at the hossy this week, my first night home and it feels nice. Reece is doing very well indeed. His surgeon is very pleased with him, he still is ringing at 10 pm to the ward to see how he is, he also comes at least once a day himself to chat.

Today he ate for breakfast a 1/4 bowl of rice crispies and 1/2 a piece of toast. He is now almost totaly restricted to his special diet, ie gluton , wheat, soya and  dairy free. He struggles on his veg but eats ham like there is no tomorrow. His TPN volume has been reduced by almost a 1/4 and he is now on for 16 hours per night until next week where we hope to reduce it to 14. He is allowed home again on Friday until Sunday, this will be his 2nd and 3rd night at home since the op. He will be staying here with me. Quite a few blondes mentioned that they would love to meet / visit Reece either at the hossy or when he is home and like I said you are most welcome to do so just pm me and we can arrange a suitable time, that also goes for anyone else that would like to also.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 14, 2008, 07:19:05 PM »

Give the wee peanut a hug from across the river for us.

xx

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 15, 2008, 01:21:37 AM »

The miracle-boy continues to amaze. Great news Maureen.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Harmony26

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 15, 2008, 02:04:33 AM »

We're delighted to hear this news, Maureen.

Glad to hear Reece is doing so well with his eating and that his Consultant continues to be so attentive.

Enjoy yourselves with his next visit home.

Take care and give the young hero a big hug from us.

Bainn & Harmony

xxx

"Where there was Harmony, now there is Discord..."
Anon, APAt, Scotland
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 177 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: