blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:31:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 177 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.  (Read 400326 times)
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: May 20, 2008, 12:43:46 PM »

How about this for a surgeon.

Last night Reece wouldn't eat his tea after he saw the nurses having a Pizza delivered. He wanted to try it. So Antonino ( Mr Morabito his surgeon ) today has gone shopping to buy him some gluton free dough and will make him a pizza for his tea tonight. Now that's dedication.

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 20, 2008, 12:48:35 PM »

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 20, 2008, 12:49:22 PM »

Fantastic stuff Cheesy

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #258 on: May 20, 2008, 12:49:50 PM »

Last night Reece wouldn't eat his tea after he saw the nurses having a Pizza delivered. He wanted to try it. So Antonino ( Mr Morabito his surgeon ) today has gone shopping to buy him some gluton free dough and will make him a pizza for his tea tonight. Now that's dedication.

Fantastic!...and well done to the young man for realising that pizza is the way to go! Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 20, 2008, 12:56:03 PM »

Fantastic Laxie.

We actually did something today that we haven't been able to do with him. A thing that most take for granted but we loved it, we wentto bed after doing the garden for 2 hours, all three of us in our bed. No worrying about meds, or needs, it was such a great " normal " feeling.

Awwwwww, now ya've gone and put wee tears in me eyes.  Absolutely delighted to hear all the latest.  xx

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 20, 2008, 12:57:06 PM »

I should shun you really Silo, but I won't .

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 20, 2008, 01:01:16 PM »

thanks for the updates Maureen - sounds like he's doing just great xx

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #262 on: May 20, 2008, 02:16:34 PM »

Sounds like Reece has a very dedicated doc  Smiley

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 20, 2008, 02:49:57 PM »

Geat news, Great doctor thumbs up

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 20, 2008, 02:56:06 PM »

Pizza ftw  best wishes 2 the whole family xxxx
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 20, 2008, 02:56:24 PM »

Dr Antonino Morabito - Top Bloke. Official. We should make him a Lord. Can you have Lord Doctors?

Please tell Antonino that everyone at blonde loves him, & thanks him, & he'd be very welcome at the next blonde Bash as our Guest.

What an amazing recovery this lad is making, but he has the right Team on board. Can't fail.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 20, 2008, 03:21:25 PM »

Fantastic Laxie.

We actually did something today that we haven't been able to do with him. A thing that most take for granted but we loved it, we wentto bed after doing the garden for 2 hours, all three of us in our bed. No worrying about meds, or needs, it was such a great " normal " feeling.

was the Doctor in bed with you?

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 20, 2008, 03:24:04 PM »

Well now Dewi, he is rather a handsome chap, Italion you know.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 25, 2008, 01:31:50 PM »

How's Reece getting along now, Maureen?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 25, 2008, 09:14:12 PM »

Tony I sent you a picture text yesterday showing him tucking into his chicken wings he so loves, not too sure if you got it.

He's doing great, we have him here for the weekend, returning Monday pm as he has to have his bloods done on Tuesday am as he comes off his TPN. They do his bloods to balance out what nutrients etc they need to put in his TPN each day.
At the moment through his TPN his calorific intake is 450 (ish it's on his TPN dose upstairs but I cant be bothered to go look)and he still is not losing wieght, his eating was not great today and he wanted to stay in bed a little longer than usual. We are desperatly hoping that this is because he has the start of a cold and not a dreaded line infection.

Darren and I so wanted to spoil him this weekend as it is the first time since his op that we have had him home on 12 hours TPN ( which is what he used to be on ) and free of everything all day, apart from the reintroduction of 1 med twice a day to try and thicken up his stools. It is so much like having a " normal " child it is unreal, it's like...so this is what life should be like, obviously we are under a lot of pressure on the feeding side of things and are still very worried about getting too confident too early. It was so great to get in the car today knowing we were not in a rush to get anywhere in order to perform cares and not worrying about will he vomit etc. We have a long long way to go and I am personaly absolutley dreading a down period but take Tom's advice by taking it one day at a time and try not to look too far ahead.

Bainn and Harmony, thanks for the pressy we recieved through the post and the card. We let him do 2 pages a day out of the book, the other gifts you gave him went down a treat, thankyou.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 177 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: