blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:53:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 177 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.  (Read 400193 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: July 05, 2008, 08:59:04 PM »

Thinking of you both.

x

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 05, 2008, 10:15:19 PM »

im sure everyone on this forum sends your familly at the little fella all good wishes,
hope he has a better day tomorrow hun,,,,,x x x

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 05, 2008, 10:35:31 PM »

im sure everyone on this forum sends your familly at the little fella all good wishes,
hope he has a better day tomorrow hun,,,,,x x x

The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: July 05, 2008, 11:52:47 PM »

I(f i posted that tonight my mt=y husband and his dad tried to stop a local hold up at a one stop and got beat up by 15 to 20 teenagers how many of you would belive me.#

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 05, 2008, 11:55:28 PM »

It is the total truth.

Darren has probably one or 2 broken ribs    plus a very stiff and swollen ankle.

The police said ..do you need an ambulance?

What ? for a broken rib...behave..

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 05, 2008, 11:57:10 PM »

Jesus .... hope they are both ok apart from the bruises ...

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 05, 2008, 11:58:12 PM »

me too!

Patience is a virtue.

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 06, 2008, 12:01:06 AM »

Remember this boys n girls.. regardless of what the local police say....look after your own.

Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 06, 2008, 08:30:19 AM »

me too!
+1 and no making Darren laugh young lady. What are the police doing about it?? I say these groups should be found and individually put into the stocks and see how tough they are then. By the way I am more than tired of the blaming of everybody else for these lunatics problems.

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #399 on: July 06, 2008, 03:30:36 PM »

me too!
+1 and no making Darren laugh young lady. What are the police doing about it?? I say these groups should be found and individually put into the stocks and see how tough they are then. By the way I am more than tired of the blaming of everybody else for these lunatics problems.

+1..either have them clean up the neighbourhood as community service (nothing cool about having to clean up someone else's shit...a lot less cool than them having to go to jail) or stick them in the army.. that'll sort them out.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 16, 2008, 12:11:46 AM »

So, back to Reece, on this thread which, remarkably, has chronicled his battles for over 6 months now.

Maureen, as you know, is a bit pulled out right now, with Reece, & Darren, & other stuff that has no place here.

But she's incredibly heartened by all the PM's & good wishes. Believe me, they matter so much - please, please, keep them coming. Without them, I'm not sure she'd have coped. Well,she would, but you get my drift - they DO help, a LOT. Just a one-line note, little & often, helps. She does not have time to reply to all of thm - it does not matter, send them anyway. They do help.

We are trying to persuade her to come to Blackpool this weekend, but as you can imagine, that's a difficult one for her, given all that's gone off - some folks just don't "get it".

I've been unable to keep in touch with her as much as usual, out here in Vegas, I've been a bit pre-occupied, & anyway, Tom contacts her daily, so the duplication of effort just causes her more work. Tom updates me almost every day, by PM or 'phone-call.

Tom went to see Maureen, Reece & Darren a few days back.

Reece, well, not as good as any of us might have hoped, but he hangs in, as always.

He had a dramatic weight-loss, but that's been stemmed now, but it's proving impossible to get him to put weight back on, so he's very frail, & tires easily. Food = energy, & he does not eat.

Tom's latest note to me - today - said.....

They stopped his milk feeds and doubled his intravenous (TPN) calorie intake form 300 to 600 per night. Maureen is trying to get him to eat but he has no appetite. What's more, he's been prescribed gluten free bread, he doesn't like it, and it's expensive.

Maureen says that in spite of everything, he's quite bright and animated, so it's not all bad news.

So, there you have it. Reece battles away, like a good 'un, as brave as ever. He's three, you know. 

He's been "with blonde", & you've been helping, for over 2 years now - I wonder how many hossie visits & ops he's had in those two years? Just imagine the workload for his family, in that time. 2 whole years, 24/7.

Is he better than 6 months ago? In some ways, yes. In other ways, no. And right now, no.

Keep the good vibes coming please, it really helps.

Tom sent me two 'photos of him.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 12:17:32 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 16, 2008, 12:14:23 AM »

Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 16, 2008, 12:22:50 AM »

Pob Lwc xxx

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #403 on: July 16, 2008, 12:31:33 AM »

I've only meet Maureen once, & only briefly, but I don't think a day goes by without my thoughts turning to Reece, Maureen & all the family. All the best xxx

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 16, 2008, 01:01:00 AM »

thinking of you all as always.  thanks for sharing the pics Tom/Tikay - they are lovely Smiley

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 177 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: