blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:45:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Learning Centre (Moderators: Longy, JungleCat03)
| | | |-+  Poker tracker/PAhud- Thoughts on the Statistics
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poker tracker/PAhud- Thoughts on the Statistics  (Read 17310 times)
Jim-D

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 01:10:26 PM »

Just bought PokerTracker and PAhud but i'm having trouble with the hud, I'm running 4 cash tables on blonde but the hud is only showing 1, Any ideas?
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 02:24:23 PM »

Hmmm sorry Jim with my experience of pahud it could be anyone of a number of things. After fiddling around with the thing alot and if still doesn't work, i ask on their forum which is http://pokeracesoftware.com/forums/.
Jim-D

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 03:14:15 PM »

Oh it's ok Longy, school boy error on my part,  I'm still in the 30 day trial mode and it will only work with 1 table  DOH!
Jim-D

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 10:50:51 PM »

Is it possible to see how much rake you've paid in a month? if so how do i go about this please?
Longy

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2008, 11:38:14 PM »

Is it possible to see how much rake you've paid in a month? if so how do i go about this please?

If you talking about from rakeback MGR point of view there are fancy ways of doing it which i have never tried, but i just use pokergrapher (http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/PokerGrapher)  which has rake calculator built into it, as well as you can make pretty graphs with it.

If you taking plain rake of course just set the date ranges in "preferences" and its on the general info tab.
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 12:49:33 AM »

cmon longy, post ur stats. Smiley
Longy

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 12:53:38 AM »

cmon longy, post ur stats. Smiley

Lol its not a big secret and if anyone is desperate to know i suppose you can pm me. As i play under very obv screen names, I won't post them on here.
Jim-D

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 07:55:30 PM »

If you talking about from rakeback MGR point of view there are fancy ways of doing it which i have never tried, but i just use pokergrapher (http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/PokerGrapher)  which has rake calculator built into it, as well as you can make pretty graphs with it.

If you taking plain rake of course just set the date ranges in "preferences" and its on the general info tab.

Thank you for that mate, just what i needed
Jim-D

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2008, 10:49:31 PM »

Poker tracker is the bollocks!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 10:51:11 PM by Jim-D » Logged
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2008, 06:56:45 AM »

Wait till you get to 800k hands and forget to compact it for a month, thereby making it impossible to compact ever again, even when left on overnight. The time it takes to load makes me hate it now. New DB on PT3 baby!
Longy

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 01:14:04 PM »

Wait till you get to 800k hands and forget to compact it for a month, thereby making it impossible to compact ever again, even when left on overnight. The time it takes to load makes me hate it now. New DB on PT3 baby!

Have you converted the db to sql, my database is pretty damn big but it runs quickly now i have converted from access.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 01:55:47 PM »

Longy, are there any other add-ons to PT that you'd recommend?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Longy

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2008, 01:22:55 AM »

Longy, are there any other add-ons to PT that you'd recommend?

There are none that I use that come to mind, though there are various things out there that I don't use mainly because they won't work on laddies.

Like spade eye which allows you to datamine on sites like party which can't do by simply observing and running pt, also it assists with table selection. Also there are various types of hud out there apart from poker ace many displaying 3bet %.

To be honest I browse the 2p2 software forum on a regular basis and thats where i pick up nice bits of software, that help make playing poker online an easier process.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2008, 01:14:19 PM »

Do you recommend converting PT from Access to SQL?  Is it easy enough to do?  I see there's an option to do it, but I've never been brave enough to go for it Cheesy

Nice post btw Smiley

Longy

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2008, 01:36:53 PM »

Do you recommend converting PT from Access to SQL?  Is it easy enough to do?  I see there's an option to do it, but I've never been brave enough to go for it Cheesy

Nice post btw Smiley

There is no need to, until you feel PT is taking excessively long to do things. I kept my database as access for a long time but they started to become so big that PT was being an awkward bugger. So i converted them and voila things were alot smoother.

I have 250k+ hands(conservative estimate) in my current db.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: