blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 10:15:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272644 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Recent Tourny - Hand Analysis - Final 14
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Recent Tourny - Hand Analysis - Final 14  (Read 3327 times)
Jaydeaa
The Young Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2008, 04:13:21 PM »

Anyone who can correctly put his opponent on a hand like quads and fold the nut full house is God like IMO. Fold it face - up for extra immortality points.

Yep, Im sure he is like god, and borrows peoples eyes or something when they view the cards, I hate being on his table early on, As when he plays... You know you need to hit something bit to take down the pot...

I took down a pot against him once... I have A (h) and K (h) he has J (c) and J (d)...

Flop comes 10 (d), Q (c), 2 (d)

Im glad he checked as I put him on Queens to be honest... Trying to get value... J (h) on the turn... He pushes 3000 into a 1200 pot and I have 7000 behind (was a £30 1 rebuy night starting with 3000) this was just before the break and add on... I see it as a massive over raise, putting him on a set... I push my 7k in he calls and the river is nothing he said, I put you on K, Q... So he is always close... if not bang on...

Oh I was lucky he didnt knock me out a £100 freezeout the other week (after 16 minutes with 7,000 starting chips and 45 min clock)... Ive flopped nut flush... and he has hit straight flush... but think im behind as he is calling me to the river... so i only smooth call his re raise on the river... So glad about that... Oh well... poker is a fun game... Really glad i have my love back for it... Ended up coming 2nd cashing 900

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2008, 04:20:21 PM »

Ivey's face is classic.  It's the 5th nuts she has.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2008, 04:24:51 PM »

Ivey's face is classic.  It's the 5th nuts she has.

you're quite right, my bad.

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: