blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 10:22:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272634 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Fund Manager Needed - Giz a Clew..!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fund Manager Needed - Giz a Clew..!!!  (Read 1108 times)
Shogun112

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2008, 07:41:10 PM »

had this in an email today...  was thinking of having some fun by replying..  Replying from one of my crappy email addresses that is.. LOL..  Waddya reckon I could do in the reply...Huh?  (I Removed a few things like my own email address..)

BUSINESS LETTER TO Carl

This is a special business letter to Carl

We hereby write  this business letter to request your services as an independent oversea contractor to render the service of a Fund manager and an investment management. I am delighted to request your participation in this lucrative business offer, one which is absolutely without any risk what so ever and one which is highly attractive also.

Due to the proliferation of internet abuse and spam, I have decided not to disclose extensive details regarding this business offer until you ask me to. But to provide you a clew, my name is Mr. James Howard, a financial consultant who has been consulted by a Greek woman who specializes in large scale mechanized Agriculture and the in the mining sector. I have be asked to source a reputable businessman or firm that will be able to manage investment and large capital in your country, AMOUNT: 37.9Million USD.

Mrs. Harmonia Spiro Landos , a Greek by birth has decided to secure 37.9Million USD in a solid investment overseas and needs your service as a fund and investment manager. The reasons for choice of your country and for deciding to invest overseas shall be revealed to you in the subsequent emails we shall send to you as soon as we receive your reply.

The details of origin of funds, proof of availability of funds slated for offshore investment , documentations concerning the said funds , identities and contacts of our client and business contracts shall be sent to you as soon as you receive this email. As a follow up to this matter please write an email to Mrs. Harmonia Spiro Landos at the email address below:

xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.xxx

Inform her that I Mr. James Howard did contact you regarding her request to source an oversea fund and investment manager. Also request from her all proof of investment funds, terms of the deal, business agreements, identities and all other documents that will guide you in your decision making.

Your role shall be to host investment funds in your country and also to outsource a profitable venture for investment and this investment project is slated to last for a period of 10 years. You shall act as an independent contractor and not as a partner in the business. You shall be rewarded with 50% of all yearly profits that shall occur in the said investment and also for other assistance you shall render in the course of relocation of funds to your country you shall also be rewarded but that shall be discussed between you and her.

I promise that you will be very happy to undertake this noble task as it is highly rewarding in financial terms.

Thanks for taking time to read this brief email.

Do not be offended that there was no prior notice before sending you this email and that was why I have not enclosed a lot of details but by the time you reestablish contact with Mrs. Spiro Landos, you shall be able to receive full details from her. There is great financial offer hence contact her immediately for further details.

Best regards,

James Howard
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: