blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:40:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  POKER4CHARITY ONLINE TOURNAMENT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: POKER4CHARITY ONLINE TOURNAMENT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3163 times)
The Truth

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2005, 01:14:16 PM »

Details - http://www.poker4charity.org/phpBB2/admin/index.php?sid=55ecafd69007549f302ded427a292d4b

Poker4Charity would like to thank BLONDEPOKER for their continued support.

LET'S MAKE TONIGHT A NIGHT TO REMEMBER!!!!
Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 03:35:34 PM »

And for those of us without admin access:

http://www.poker4charity.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=169

ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 04:06:23 PM »

erm...............nope
still no good

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 04:43:11 PM »

need to togo www.poker4charity.org

click on forum register logg your self in and then click the link

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 06:43:03 PM »

yeah i know, just never raised my interest enough to make me wanna register.
They should make it simple for somple folks Grin

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 10:05:03 PM »

Our thanks to Ironside for assisting folks who feel so inclined to register for the tourney. Hope it went well, we'd be pleased to hear how it went, who won, & how much it raised.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Truth

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2005, 07:20:18 AM »

1000 was raised - 195 entrants (Very good turnout for a skin specific event). Winner goes by the name of McKeever who took a tad under $1000 not bad for a $5 rebuy tourny. Many thanks to those who took part.

This money will make a REAL DIFFERENCE.

ifm - I am sorry that your interset was not raised enough to register on the forum to get the info. We try to make it as easy for players to get the information about ALL our events - THE EASIEST WAY OF ALL IS TO REGISTER TO THE FORUM - at least once a week an email is sent to all register forum users detailing everything that is happening with Poker4Charity and Game for Life. THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY for me to convey the info that people require. ALL the people working for Poker4Charity do so voluntarily and WITHOUT PAY (In my case 60-70 hours/per week) so why not indulge us with a couple of minutes of your time so we can make life so much easier for you and in the long run easier and more rewarding for kids who aint got it so easy.

Apologies for the dodgy link - that was entirely my fault and I am registering in a course on how to cut and paste correctly.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 07:23:08 AM by The Truth » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2005, 12:29:07 PM »

Congratulations to Mr McKeever, but more especially to everyone at POKER4CHARITY.

Looking at the amount of effort you put in, for no personal financial gain whatsoever, certainly gives folks like me food for thought, & I feel quite embarrassed that I have not done more to help.

Keep up the tremendous work Davey.

When is your next event?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Truth

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2005, 03:01:01 PM »

Tikay

The next live event is at the Gutshot on Monday 30th May - Start time NOON - 13.00. Registration is 25 rebuys 10 and every registered player gets $25 in to an online account. (Won't mention which one here but free money is free money)

ALL TABLES DEALER DEALT

For information how to register or any further info required email me daveynewth@poker4charity.org

We also have a Guinness World record attempt taking place at the Gutshot 3rd - 6th June which will be televised Live and exclusively by the Pokerzone (channel 226) during the course of that weekend - SEE POST ENTITLED HEADS UP INSOMNIA for further details.

Also on Saturday July 23rd the Celebrity Gala Launch of Game for Life will be taking place in Central London. Yours, Dave's and Rhowena's tickets will be with you very soon in addition to four (4) tickets that we are pleased to allocate to Blondepoker.com to 'give away' to users of your forum as you see fit.

Shed loads more in the planning stages - will keep you informed.

Thanks for your support

Davey

PS we have a unique Poker4Charity poloshirt personalised with 'El Blondie' for Dave. I will be sending it along with a goody bag to Barcelona with instructions to give to you or Dave - hope this is ok.
andy p

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2005, 11:25:14 PM »

Hi Dave , excellent job u and yours r doing , anychance u could could ring Mike Potter  (St.Helens) regarding the prizes he won at the St.Helens charity event , unfortunately he hasnt heard anything at all .
Thanks Andy p.
He's number is 07981413912 .
The Truth

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2005, 11:52:43 PM »

No probs - will call him tomorrow.
andy p

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2005, 12:34:48 AM »

cheers .... texting him know Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »