blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:21:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  300 2 Day Freezeout (walsall)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 300 2 Day Freezeout (walsall)  (Read 2197 times)
Dani Versace

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2005, 04:44:59 AM »

Walsall will be holding a 300 no limit freezeout (2 day event) starting saturday 21st may. Smiley, look forword to seeing u there!!!!!!

he that learns how to fly one day, first has to learn how to stand and walk, one can not fly into flying
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 05:56:37 PM »

Starting Stacks and blind structure please Danni,

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
Dani Versace

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 07:54:01 PM »

6000 starting chips, with a 45 min clock though out

he that learns how to fly one day, first has to learn how to stand and walk, one can not fly into flying
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 01:24:04 AM »

Sounds great Dani, what time is it going to start (officialy that is)   Wink Wink

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 09:45:48 AM »

Says 8.15 on devilfish, with 3 super satts leading up to it.
Wonder if they'll stick to the starting time or will greedily keep everyone waiting around till they got a couple more as they did in the last un.
BTW Craig do you think it's good or bad that there is now a fixed 100 freezeout and a 50 freezeout each week?
Gonna try the Broadway tonight (friday) for the first time after hearing nothing but good things about it. (Brand new chips and tables that nobody is allowed to eat their dinner off!!!!!)
Ian

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 11:39:45 AM »

Hi Ian
Personally I like the idea of the freeze outs, it gives more people the chance to play, and by the looks of it they are becoming successful. Only thing id like to see is, 5k starting stack in 100 f/o instead of 3500.
They talk about it wont finnish on time, but start a little bit earlier as its sunday and cut down on the breaks. As long as its advertised well, it will be a success. They have got good supervisors there now in Danni & Zac who are actually intrested in the game. I havent been to the Broadway yet but i hear good reports, a little healthy competition never hurt anyone.
Do you know if this 300 f/o  is going to be regular?
Good luck Ian, let us know how you got on.

My Dad

Tony Bolto
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2005, 05:55:29 PM »

anyone know officially what time this starts tomorrow, what time registartion finishes and is it likely to sell out?
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2005, 08:01:01 PM »

Was going to have the weekend off as a prep for new orleans but maybe a little practice wouldnt go amiss. See you there guys.

ariston

better lucky than good
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: