blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 06:17:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272718 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Am I being too aggresive....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Am I being too aggresive....  (Read 808 times)
doubleup

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2008, 10:50:27 PM »

My stats from last few sessions

19/19/inf     36
18/16/inf     74
26/19/inf     127
25/17/2.6    116
17/16/6       129
32/12/12     121

ok prob gone a bit over the top here - but one question when will regulars with hud start to notice and adjust?
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 12:05:25 AM »

Your agg factors are pretty loopy, I don't vpip/pfr stats are particularly out of line. Just slightly on the laggy side. Sample sizes are very small to be fair.

The good regs with huds will adjust and start 3 betting lighter, calling down lighter etc. As with alot of poker players most will either adjust badly or not adjust at all.

What do those stats avg out at, how much is this a change from your previous style?

I take this is on laddies as im having to readjust my game at the moment as the games have got tougher with these promos going on.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 12:24:08 AM »

about 100k hands at 17/10 before my change.  A lot of the extra pfr is isolation raises and the overall vpip/pfr increase is steal raises mainly with a wider range.  Its really my attack on the loose/passive tight passives.  The agg thing has led to a few balls-ups, like getting allin pre with QQ vs AA against a 20/18 - tho I thing hes 3 betting me with a range that QQ is a touch ahead of.

AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 03:01:35 AM »

Im a bit baffled by the sample sizes, you surely dont play 36 hands then quit?

Cant really read anything into the stats because of sample size. One thing i would say is to be wary about thinking that other regs are adjusting to your style. This can lead to sick situations where you think oppo knows x, you know y, so answer is Z when playing good solid poker and listening to the hand is a much more reliable read.

17/10 is pretty exploitable i think, good luck in lagging it up. I like the change.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 02:32:37 PM »

Im a bit baffled by the sample sizes, you surely dont play 36 hands then quit?

sessions from pokertracker - I stopped playing on a table as a shortstacker sat down on my left and opened another table and quit shortly after when I realised I might be getting a bit too aggressive/tilty.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: