blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 12:45:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  APAT News
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 ... 69 Go Down Print
Author Topic: APAT News  (Read 196768 times)
lutonrover

View Profile
« Reply #825 on: July 17, 2011, 02:34:11 PM »

Tighty , was considering playing this instead of Goliath , just to check am ok  to take part

Rover

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: July 17, 2011, 03:39:24 PM »

On a case by case basis really as it self regulates. Players who think there is an issue speak to us and over 5 years we've decided with about 8-10 who wanted to play they are not eligible

Re your examples, George is a regular APAT player. Alex would be classed as a Pro. We'd have to look at your situation. Probably would be ok
yes i can see your problem. i would have to back george to be +ev in tournies but alex =ev. i think i better give it a swerve. bit of a no win situation as if i do well then people would think well he is bound too and it may even upset others.  good luck anyway. looks like fun

lol i can never tell when you are being serious!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: July 17, 2011, 03:56:02 PM »

Tighty , was considering playing this instead of Goliath , just to check am ok  to take part

Rover

as far as I am aware, yes

If you are a Pro, don't play it

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #828 on: July 17, 2011, 05:19:39 PM »

On a case by case basis really as it self regulates. Players who think there is an issue speak to us and over 5 years we've decided with about 8-10 who wanted to play they are not eligible

Re your examples, George is a regular APAT player. Alex would be classed as a Pro. We'd have to look at your situation. Probably would be ok
yes i can see your problem. i would have to back george to be +ev in tournies but alex =ev. i think i better give it a swerve. bit of a no win situation as if i do well then people would think well he is bound too and it may even upset others.  good luck anyway. looks like fun

lol nor can i....how would you feel about me playing it. i cash reg in lots of tournies (just as George is in the ukipt), have lived off poker without the need of a job for years and have an impressive hendonmob profile. i dont have the roll to play the levels lildave plays (using you dave coz dan is getting pissed off) on line, but you put me against anyone in tournies then i reckon i would be +ev. not having a go at anyone in particular but if i had gone to vegas and played ten tournies and not cashed in 3 with at least one score to cover the expense and buy ins then i would think something is seriously wrong. some people are worth backing at 2.0 but then again some people aint worth backing at 0.5. flame away

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #829 on: July 17, 2011, 05:21:56 PM »

lol nor can i....how would you feel about me playing it. i cash reg in lots of tournies (just as George is in the ukipt), have lived off poker without the need of a job for years and have an impressive hendonmob profile. i dont have the roll to play the levels lildave plays (using you dave coz dan is getting pissed off) on line, but you put me against anyone in tournies then i reckon i would be +ev. not having a go at anyone in particular but if i had gone to vegas and played ten tournies and not cashed in 3 with at least one score to cover the expense and buy ins then i would think something is seriously wrong. some people are worth backing at 2.0 but then again some people aint worth backing at 0.5. flame away

LOL Herbie - how is this even close. That is the exact definition of a pro poker player.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: July 17, 2011, 05:27:10 PM »

LOL Herbie - how is this even close. That is the exact definition of a pro poker player.

but he does have a job.  just the stuff about potentially pissing other people off if he did well made me lol - we're not talking about Phil Ivey here and I'm pretty sure most people there won't have a clue who herbie is anyway or be at all bothered if he cashed.  A lot of APAT players are winning players with impressive hendon mob profiles.  Why someone who is eligible to play wouldn't want to play because they think it 'wouldn't be fair' on the poor old amateurs is just a bit ridic imo.  As I said, wasn't sure if whole post was a level or not.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #831 on: July 17, 2011, 05:40:38 PM »

Heads up already sold out?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: July 17, 2011, 05:47:55 PM »

but he does have a job.  just the stuff about potentially pissing other people off if he did well made me lol - we're not talking about Phil Ivey here and I'm pretty sure most people there won't have a clue who herbie is anyway or be at all bothered if he cashed.  A lot of APAT players are winning players with impressive hendon mob profiles.  Why someone who is eligible to play wouldn't want to play because they think it 'wouldn't be fair' on the poor old amateurs is just a bit ridic imo.  As I said, wasn't sure if whole post was a level or not.
my only job is house husband a couple of shifts a week when my wife swans off to manage ladbrokes and drink coffee and take 10p bets off guys who stink of piss. i do get a little cash from a window cleaning round i rent out that i bought when i was a semi pro angler. i would love to meet a lot of people face to face from here but think i best wait for a blonde bash thing.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
BAM

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: July 17, 2011, 06:29:36 PM »

I've played a few APAT events and I've been pro for 6 years, the police have still to be called.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #834 on: July 17, 2011, 06:45:31 PM »

I've played a few APAT events and I've been pro for 6 years, the police have still to be called.
yes but i aint white so aint as welcome as you buddy.   half  of your 8 hendonmob cashes is from apat events so you fly a little bit under the radar compared to me Wink

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
mickyp

View Profile
« Reply #835 on: July 17, 2011, 06:52:15 PM »

A pro at what, drinking ?
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: July 17, 2011, 07:07:51 PM »

just read tikays blog about the golfer turning up pretending to be someone else and winning the comp. could have edited down to gtfo herbie lol

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #837 on: July 17, 2011, 07:11:49 PM »

nude modelling I think

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: July 17, 2011, 07:14:01 PM »

nude modelling I think

he wasn't totally starkers.  was wearing a cup.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: July 17, 2011, 07:28:03 PM »

nude modelling I think

he wasn't totally starkers.  was wearing a  small cup.
fyp

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 ... 69 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: