blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:35:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com EPT San Remo: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com EPT San Remo: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 36134 times)
moveras1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2008, 02:18:36 PM »

Hi guys!

As usual I follow these updates here on BlondePoker, and as usual updates on Trond Eidsvig would be appreciated.  If you could also keep an eye on the second of my local heroes Stephan Kjærstad (aka Delegator)  that would be grea! 

TY

Shuffle up and deal!   

Absolutely.

We'll be keeping an eye on Trond of course. Our fellow updater Danafish would string us up by our sensitive parts by banjo-wire if we didn't!

It may be harder to track Stephan down at first but hopefully we can  locate him too!

If there are any other requests for photos or chip counts, let us know and we'll battle through the throng to do your bidding. It should be an exciting day guys, we're ready to rock and roll!

You should really try to follow stephan as closely as possible.  For those that doesn't know him he is one of the better online players in the world, best known as Delegator on PokerStars.  He haven't really succeeded live yet, but my tip is that it is going to happen soon.  Cool guy and his tables should actually be videofilmed and broadcasted as entertainment!
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 02:22:10 PM »

please please please more of the absolutely delicious dessert that I eagerly wolfed down yesterday. Mmmmmm.

Please also dessert updates/photos. Thanks.

Yes I feel I didn't wax lyrical sufficiently on the sheer delicious awesomeness of the dessert yesterday so expect a more comprehensive account today. I'm sure we can squeeze a few photos in too.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
MrDickie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 02:29:23 PM »

Would be interested to hear progress on Shaun Deeb....though dont too close for a pic as he reported a bad case of man-flu on 2+2.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2008, 02:31:47 PM »

Dont forget that blonde are running a super sat tonight for the Luton Springfest £500 DC Freeze.

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=32508.0

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2008, 02:59:11 PM »

I'm going to post one just to get us started:

Click to see full-size image.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2008, 03:03:21 PM »

Super-early bust-out for James Honeybone. The board reads 7-7-9-Q and James gets it all-in with Queens only to find Benjo Antonio Estfandiari sitting with pretty with Quads.

P.S

No knowledge if Antonio jumped on the table and pretended to swim shouting, "Quaaaaaaaaadddddddddddsssssssssss."

moveras1

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2008, 03:09:30 PM »

I hear rumors that former downhill skier Alberto Tomba is playing today:)  Please let us know when he busts out:P 

Sorry, that was mean of me, it's just my image of former athletes, and italians, tell me that he cannot be very good:P
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 03:12:49 PM »

'The' Chad Brown and Jan Heitmann, the German Wizard. (lvl 5, high WIS but low CON, nice spells though).

Roberto Romanello informs a friend he can't really chat right now...

Marco Traniello, has a darn good tourney to cash ratio in the WSOP

Sleepy Soren Kongsgaard

Anthony Lellouche, Almira Skripchenko, BEANY OF THE DAY! and Christian Harder.

Daniel Negreanu in 'Apprenhensive Hamster Mode'.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2008, 03:20:09 PM »

Stuart 'Pen Thief' Rutter and his lucky chicken

EPT Champion Arnaud Mattern

EPT Champion Mike 'Timex' McDonald

Spanish-based Danny Ryan

Mars-based Soren Jensen

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2008, 03:25:15 PM »

Early disaster for Andrew Teng, all-in on a flop of two hearts with Two Clubs but up against the crushing , a turn and then a river for Quads left Andrew with just 300 chips, which he did manage to double up with next hand with K-5 vs 4-4.

P.S

No knowledge if the other guy jumped on the table and pretended to swim shouting, "Quaaaaaaaaadddddddddddsssssssssss."

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2008, 03:28:13 PM »

Trond Eidsvig, still a Beaker/Quentin Tarantino lookalike.

Isabelle Mercier

George Danzer and his Scarf of the Day!!!

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2008, 03:29:40 PM »

I'm going to post one just to get us started:

Click to see full-size image.

STOP POSTING TROND PICTURES!

Look. If you behave at some point I'll get you an autograph.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2008, 03:30:20 PM »

I hear rumors that former downhill skier Alberto Tomba is playing today:)  Please let us know when he busts out:P 

Sorry, that was mean of me, it's just my image of former athletes, and italians, tell me that he cannot be very good:P

He actually played yesterday I'm afraid and quickly took the train to Bustoville.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2008, 03:34:57 PM »

He actually played yesterday I'm afraid and quickly took the train to Bustoville.

Did he start off badly and then go quickly downhill from there?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2008, 03:35:58 PM »

Antonio Esfandiari has built on that early double up/ cooler hand versus James Honeybone by raking in another  decent pot.

I joined his table as he bet the turn of a 2 heart board for 450, receiving a call from mateyboy. The river was a third heart prompting a 2.1k bet from Antonio. Mateyboy again called only to suffer the misery of being shown for the nut flush. Antonio quietly collected the chips that move him up to 24k or so and the likely chip lead at this stage...

Marc Goodwin is one of those flying the flag for england today.

He hasn't got too involved yet, on roughly his 10k starting stack. Here he is covering up his mansion-sponsored shirt, accidentally I'm sure, and looking absolutely riveted with the action thusfar.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: