blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:11:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com EPT San Remo: Day 2 - At A Glance
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com EPT San Remo: Day 2 - At A Glance  (Read 14873 times)
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 04:09:54 PM »

Chris Lee is definitely OUT, because Anthony Lellouche is sitting in his place. (This photo taken to prove this and not because Liz Lieu was nearby obviously). Will check on the other two in a bit.

Mark Flowers and Maverick from Top Gun. (If he was Scottish, had a ginger beard and was called Graham Clarkson)

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 04:18:42 PM »

Nicolas Ragot is OUT. The tricky young Frenchman did have about 60k so I was interested how he managed to lose it all so quickly.

"I 4-bet all-in with and was snapped called by Aces. Bad timing." He said with a Gallic shrug.

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2008, 05:01:01 PM »

Todd "I will kill JC soon" Brunson - 20k

Anthony "ok so I can't put my cap on straight but look at my stack beeutches" Spinella -110k.

Another player with over 100k is this fella although i couldn't see his card so couldn't identify him...

Anyone recognise him?

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2008, 05:08:01 PM »

Antonio Esfandiari chip count and pic please.

Chip count -- 0

(Johannes Strassman's set of Eights on an A-J-5-8-7 board was enough to take him out.)

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2008, 05:11:17 PM »

Josh Gould has had more bad luck. An 80k pot with A-K vs A-Q. Queen on the river.

Marc Goodwin is OUT. T-T vs K-Q.

Brandon Schaefer -- 95k

Ryan Daut looks to be OUT, I'm afraid.

Chip leader with over 200k. Eric Koskas (totally crazy, if you want a bit of insight, sharkscope 'moumouth' on Stars) and just moved on to Jan Heitmann's (160k) table.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2008, 05:46:07 PM »

Come on ROBERTO, you can do it! Hows romanello's stack looking?

He's just gone out, K-J against Kings.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2008, 05:54:32 PM »

On a board, the action goes check check between Michele Gobbin and Isaac Baron, on the river Michele moves all-in for 25k. Isaac tanks for ages, mulling up all the options, after a good think Theo Jorgensen calls the clock which counts down and still Baron is thinking, he has his countdown from 10 counted back to him but still he thinks. The floorman reaches 0 and mucks his cards, Isaac sits there, still obviously dissatisfied that he hasn't come to a decision on the hand, but now forced to move on to the next one.

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2008, 05:55:52 PM »

Come on ROBERTO, you can do it! Hows romanello's stack looking?

He's just gone out, K-J against Kings.

Yes  a rum old day for Roberto, everything that could go wrong did.

Here he is just before his exit, holding a mere 13-14k, his slumped posture tells the tale of the day and I knew he would be getting it in soon as Homer reported and did so without success.

Bad luck Roberto , see you soon.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2008, 05:56:07 PM »

Roland De Wolfe and Graham Clarkson are the only Brits left now we think, it's looking a little bleak here for Blighty...

Anthony Lellouche has moved tables a whopping 8 times in three levels, which hasn't helped his chances of building on his 100k stack.

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2008, 05:58:55 PM »

Bad news for Roberto fans but better news for Mark Flowers fans.

He gives me a nod as I approach the table and is even kind enough to give me a count which was around 60k.

Good job! Flowers stack is blossoming nicely...

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 06:10:38 PM »

Do you spend sleepless nights wondering what a man who owned a tamborine with an effigy of a woman humping a chili on it would look like?

Let me put you out of your misery.

THIS IS YOUR MAN!

Incidentally this man picks up his tamborine and starts banging it every time he wins a pot. Clearly insane, he just made someone lay down jacks (which they showed) holding a pair of tens. Cue standing up and frantic banging of tamborine in a tuneless, highly irritating fashion. Eventually Thomas Kremser had to come over and after a little percussion he was asked to stop.

God knows what will happen if he meets up with Soren The Viking at any point but it's quite possible the world will explode in a moment of bizarre insanity!

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2008, 06:13:35 PM »

WSOP final tablist and part time Jimmy Saville impersenator, Raymond Rahme, is holding his own at the moment with 35k or so...

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2008, 06:26:29 PM »

Roland De Wolfe is OUT.

He limps for 2k, William Thorson calls also as their old verbal sparring continues...

"Roland, you honestly think you're the best player in Europe?"

"I didn't say that, you said that, but thanks for bringing it up..."

The button raises to 9.5k, Roland and William both calls.

three diamonds

Roland and William, their eyes on the button like hawks, check. The button bets 19.5k. Roland moves in for not too much more and William passes. Button calls and shows , Roland shows . A blank turn but a dagger in the heart for the Brit with a river.

"So sick, I knew it was coming..."

Peter Gould, "Oh well, at least we can get to the buffet before the rush!"

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2008, 06:28:30 PM »

We're now on a 1hr dinner break.

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2008, 06:31:12 PM »

Todd Brunson is on a heater. You might call it a Brunson Burner. Oh dear.

Anyway, he just doubled up off Anthony Spinella, Spinella holding a flushy on a but Brunson's Ah held to propel the American star over 50k.

Bart Wetsteijn was very short but just doubled off another shortstack, Tyler Reiman.

Bart held A-Q, Tyler J-J, the chips flew in preflop and an interesting flop of A-K-T brought no more surprises as some limp, tepid blanks fell on the turn and river and a huge exhalation of relief from Bart was heard.

Tyler now super short...

Tim Van Der Zwet, who looks like this guy...

Click to see full-size image.

.....looks to have been knocked out as he was conducting an interview on the sidelines.

I don't know whether he PITT his chips in behind but it turned out BRADly for him anyway. Good game sir!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: