blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:26:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272616 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  PokerStars.Com EPT Monte Carlo: Day 2- Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: PokerStars.Com EPT Monte Carlo: Day 2- Interactive  (Read 90189 times)
Isabellefrance

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: April 14, 2008, 08:20:38 PM »

please can you let me know how manuel is doing
thank you
fielder69

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 14, 2008, 08:21:22 PM »

HELP! We've got Marc "Myst" Karam on the floor trying to find a fellow Canadian in the Monte Carlo Haystack...any updated table info for Pierre Hall?
Or, if you see Myst floating around looking like a lost puppy, point him in the right direction!

Pierre's original table has broken up, so we'd need a photographe of said player to assist Marc in his search.

Sorry for the al qaeda-esque pic. But this is the best i could find. He may also be wearing a hoodie with mystpoker.com written on the sleeve and jack seven dot ca on the back. Any help would be great!

No dice on the hoodie...the pic is all we've got...HELP!?!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: April 14, 2008, 08:22:28 PM »

Although proudly donning his arm-revealing wifebeater shirt, it was only the green of the baize that Antonio Esfandiari was beating, the High Stakes Poker pro begging, "One time" to the poker Gods as he found himself in with a chance of winning what would usually be a split pot. Raising to 3,400 in late position, Juris Bonders made it 11,000 from the big blind only for Antonio to raise again to 24,000. Juris quickly pushed all-in, and, in equally swift time, was called by Antonio, albeit with a minor sigh of exasperation. On their backs, and both players may have been relieved, Antonio only a very slight favourite with versus Juris' . Of course, Juris had two flush draws rather than one, but in the face of that undeniable fact, it was Antonio who made the draw, the first four cards coming two spades Two Clubs . "One time!" shrieked Antonio. "One time!". As the River came an anti-climaxing , Antonio added, "God, one time, just one time. Not two time, just one time." As a result, Antonio remains around that 100k mark, but disappointed to not have received that slice of good fortune that would have seen him become a major threat.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #258 on: April 14, 2008, 08:24:23 PM »

thank you

Manuel is still struggling and, with blinds of 600/1,200, will be in do or die moment in the very near future. We'll keep you updated as to how he fairs.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #259 on: April 14, 2008, 08:25:33 PM »

wait connor had K9 or AK

Ace on the Flop. Have edited the post.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: April 14, 2008, 08:27:25 PM »

also what are the blinds plz?
cheers snoopy i still owe you a beer for knocking you out at DTD btw!!!

See clock at top.

Can I take cash instead?
Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: April 14, 2008, 08:32:57 PM »

haha didnt notice that

lol, if its a monte carlo beer ill just get u one next time i see u at walsall Wink

Isabellefrance

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 14, 2008, 08:33:16 PM »

thank you

Manuel is still struggling and, with blinds of 600/1,200, will be in do or die moment in the very near future. We'll keep you updated as to how he fairs.
i dont play poker so i dont understand what the blinds are, but thank you anyway.
and i will look out for some good news hopefully!
Hold-em Honey
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 14, 2008, 08:34:38 PM »

Awesome blog you have here!  Love that it's interactive.  Are Gus Hansen or Thomas Wahlroos still in?  Any chance for pictures/updates... TYVM!!!

Yes, and yes, and probably yes to follow.

In fact Snoopy tells me that Mr Wahlroos is currently on 51k, and that Gus Hansen has 46.5k. He just knew that offhand, he hasn't just done loads of chipcounts. He's just that good. Obviously the best updater out of the three of us.

Snoops will you buy me a €20 hamburger?

Ahhhh, lovely, Thank you!
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: April 14, 2008, 08:45:33 PM »

Awesome blog you have here!  Love that it's interactive.  Are Gus Hansen or Thomas Wahlroos still in?  Any chance for pictures/updates... TYVM!!!

Yes, and yes, and probably yes to follow.

In fact Snoopy tells me that Mr Wahlroos is currently on 51k, and that Gus Hansen has 46.5k. He just knew that offhand, he hasn't just done loads of chipcounts. He's just that good. Obviously the best updater out of the three of us.

Snoops will you buy me a €20 hamburger?

Ahhhh, lovely, Thank you!

Hmm, now we've said all that, I actually can't find Thomas Wahlroos any more - his former table is now the side event, and I couldn't spot him after a couple of circuits, so for the moment presumed OUT.

Oh, and terribleness upon terribleness, Jen now informs me that Gus Hansen is also OUT. Details to follow. In the meantime, please enjoy these photos I got of the Gus Man while he was still in (I know the ladies love him so; I'm more a Trond Snoopy sort of girl myself...).

Right profile:

Left profile:

You can see his pants in this one  Shocked :

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: April 14, 2008, 08:47:33 PM »

Snoopy won't buy me a €20 hamburger. Sad

This is how he reacted to my request:

Click to see full-size image.

Then he stormed off, subtly advertising our sponsors William Hill as he did so. Cry

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: April 14, 2008, 08:50:49 PM »

AWESOME HATS OF THE DAY

PROBABLE SHAVING INJURIES OF THE DAY

Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 14, 2008, 08:50:58 PM »

Thierry van den Berg hits the rail after this hand:  It's a threeway flop (sorry, not sure of pre action, but I think TvdB may have raised in early position and received callers):    One of the blinds bets out a little bit, vdB Moves all in, and gets a very quick call.  He shows but he's been outflopped by .
"One time..." pleads the Dutchman, but the turn and river come .  There's a pause as it is determined that he's just covered, and he sighs, "Same thing, every time..." before shaking everyone at the table's hands and wandering off, trailed by cameras.

Thierry stands up as if turned to stone while his vanquisher calmly waits for the pot to be shipped to him.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: April 14, 2008, 08:51:07 PM »

One player who is shooting for the stars is Ben Sklusy. Finding Pocket Jacks under-the-gun Benjamin made a standard pre-flop raise only to find the button re-popping to 10k. With one cheek resting in his hand, Sklusky slid in 40k and began riffling his black 100 chips in the other, his face unmoving and his eyes peering down towards the felt before him. The button meanwhile, huffed and puffed a little before pushing all-in with A-K. There was still some shrapnel to be called, but Ben turned over his cards before announcing, thus triggering the odd comment about dead hands. Luckily, there were no 'anal shooters', as one player called it, on the table, and Ben was allowed to make the call sans resistance. "Race time," declared Captian Benjamin Obvious as the cards were revealed, but it was the American who had his coin landing the right side, the 6-9-3-3-5 rainbow board earning him both the pot and a stack of well over 100k.
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 14, 2008, 08:54:31 PM »

thank you

17k in the minimum number of chips.  That's just five chips.  Eek.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: