blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:59:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272586 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  A confidence boosting start to the day!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A confidence boosting start to the day!  (Read 3491 times)
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2008, 11:32:38 AM »

was her Labrador OK

Tongue

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2008, 01:45:21 PM »

Speaking of old age..the Mrs informed me the other day that I might need to start using anti-wrinkle cream..I pointed out that with men it's character and laughing lines (which is fine) but she said "no, the giant ones beneath your eyes aren't laughing wrinkles"

'They're laughter lines'

'No joke is that funny.'

this one is.....can always rely on you Andrew.

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2008, 04:22:55 PM »

Woman at shop over the road wanted to ID me for buying cigs!!   

she was just being nice, surely?

Speaking of old age..the Mrs informed me the other day that I might need to start using anti-wrinkle cream..I pointed out that with men it's character and laughing lines (which is fine) but she said "no, the giant ones beneath your eyes aren't laughing wrinkles"

Very dissapointing.

I said moisturiser dear - people will soon start to think you are as old as me otherwise!

yeah - you can get proper manly bloke moisturiser nowadays you know.

Frantically looking for the post where Tikay admits to using moisturiser but I can't find it. Anyone help?
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2008, 04:23:59 PM »

Very dissapointing.

I said moisturiser dear - people will soon start to think you are as old as me otherwise!

Frantically looking for the post where Tikay admits to using moisturiser but I can't find it. Anyone help?

But he's a telly star, they are all a bit strange.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2008, 04:25:11 PM »

Very dissapointing.

Out of the mouth of bald people.....comes truth.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2008, 04:25:56 PM »

Very dissapointing.

quoted for future reference..(So I can show MrsB that I' not always wrong Smiley
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 04:32:35 PM by boldie » Logged

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
MrsBoldie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2008, 04:27:40 PM »

Very dissapointing.

quoted for future refence..(So I can show MrsB that I' not always wrong Smiley
Would help to prove your point if you could type properly!
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2008, 04:29:54 PM »

Very dissapointing.

last post on this page:

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=9262.315

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2008, 04:33:42 PM »

Very dissapointing.

last post on this page:

wow, that's some impressive searching skills.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2008, 04:39:39 PM »

Very dissapointing.

last post on this page:

wow, that's some impressive searching skills.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: