blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:11:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272588 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  100 things to do before you die
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 100 things to do before you die  (Read 11296 times)
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2008, 08:31:17 PM »

I have been ticking a few off over recent years, going horse riding, going in a sea plane last year. I have been planning a hot air balloon trip for a while, but Mrs has had to have a few ops. Thankfully she is healthy so far this year so hoping it will happen soon.
PS Nice photos Graham, I admire people that make their wedding really special like that. Mine was nice and traditional and all that apart from the fights and the tears Family not us), but would have loved something an ice wedding. I am trying to convince the Mrs to renew our vows in vegas in June, but she thinks I will embarrass her, who me? 
charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2008, 08:29:02 AM »

Watching my kids grow to be healthy happy honest people , hopefully having Grandchildren , i could die happy .

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2008, 09:48:00 AM »

I just got 3rd in a 10 seater, my best finish yet, i feel it's coming in the next 4 months or so.

The guy who knocked me out was so crap and stuff it's unreall, blinds 25/50 and ive got 26000 and he's got 26500 and i get  two hearts two spades on the button so i make a standard raise to 1200 and the BB calls, flop comes  , wooooooohoooooooo ship, 2 pair baby great flop for me, anyway i cant remember how the betting went and that but at the end of the day we get all our mony in and you wont believe what this doughnuts got,  , lol what a mug, he hasnt even got a pair!!!!! anyway basicly, at the end of the day he gets so lucky cos it comes a 10 and that to give him the bigger to pair, thats probably the worst beat ive had in my life!! god online players are soooooooo bad, haw sick was that and stuff? i told him after that i was at least 65% favorite cos he didnt have a pair.

I'm stuck 2k playing these stts now.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 09:50:36 AM by bolt pp » Logged
stallyon

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2008, 09:48:46 AM »

i just want to be with a woman that wants me for me

Click to see full-size image.
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2008, 10:41:22 AM »

i just want to be with a woman that wants me for me

why else would she want you? lol

Patience is a virtue.

stallyon

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2008, 11:48:25 AM »

most women want to change their man, e.g. buy her more flowers, show her more affection, stop peeing in the bath etc and they always ask stupidly obvious questions e.g. was you staring at that other womans breasts, do you love playing video games more than spending time with me, does this dress make me look fat

just accept me for the way i am - thats all

Click to see full-size image.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: