blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:33:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesq.com GUKPT Manchester: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesq.com GUKPT Manchester: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 48062 times)
phatomch

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 26, 2008, 01:38:06 AM »

cheers for the updates fellas, grand job as always.

but pete singleton doubling up in the last hand...ffs
bigalhx1

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 26, 2008, 07:56:45 AM »

is that owston69 from blue sq? if so wish him luck from ZZZZZZZROPE Smiley
yes it is
sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 26, 2008, 08:46:56 AM »

well done mr owston.how many has he got please.Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh????you can do it chief.sweepstr/buffenburger send best wishes
gregior

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 26, 2008, 02:18:48 PM »

meh, built up well then lost a 28k pot when i opened with QQ and JT pushed, AK overpushed and i called JxxK  board killed me. So down to 8k i push a few times, and 3bet jam linton twice. Build back to 30k, then open utg with JTd and the small blind and big blind call. Flop   check to me i lead and small blind just jams for like 35k, i beat him int he pot he has A9cc  and spikes the club on the river.. neverends.  rick
CrestOfaWave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: April 26, 2008, 04:02:11 PM »

Was nice to meet you Kev great shirts - and flops maybe you should play the HORSE event at the WSOPE.

Never got a chance to build beyond 18k chips and got called on Level 8 by table chipleader when reshoving 13k chips with 99 into the BB who was holding AA when I thought he was stealing with a weak ace. Enjoyed the event gl Matt Tyler for you push botting today.

Nursey

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 06, 2008, 01:20:28 AM »

[quote author=elBlandie link=topic=33201.msg697130#msg697130 date=120914327

Truth is I just walked past her table on the way back to the press room, and i managed to force myself to look down at her rack stack, just in case someone asked Wink

Mr Colchester Kev...were you spying my rack...erhem.... I mean Stack. Well on both counts there wasn't much to see haha. Come and say hello next time and give me some tips. I REALLY enjoyed this tournament actually and I learnt loads from it. The turth is I didn't exploit my womaness no where near enough. Generally they would all fold to my re-raises as I showed a couple of times when I hit. I should of used this a lot more. To start with it was great because I was hitting NOTHING everytime I saw a flop I had missed so every time I had the guts to re-raise I took it. If I got raised back then I knew where I was. It worked, I have no idea why I didn't do it more. I think because I actually had no hands and kept missing I figured...'I can't keep bluffing ALL the time' it's really exhausting when you don't have the goods. But I never got much of a stack, I just kept paying my rent till I went out. Especially at the end when I couldn't do a raise steal anymore because people were re-raising me all in all the time. The next one I play is going to be so different. I'm not gonna be scared of dying early. Its hard when you're sponsored because you want to last as long as possible because of the pressure you're under to make the cash, but because of this you play scared poker because you know if you go out too early you will be frowned upon. Not next time though.....next time I'm getting jiggy quicker when I'm under the average stack.

I played in the ELC at the weekend. It was GREAT to start with, my table was so passive I just kept stealing it was brilliant, I had doubled my chipstack within an hour. I managed to make it to the cash but unfortunately was short stacked and went out 10th. I had 10,000 chips and the blinds had just jumped from 500/1000 to 800/1500, there were two tables of 5 so only 3 hands to find something before the blinds so I pushed in with A9, then K9 and then A9. The 2nd A9 got called by 1010 and I went out. I had no choice though. So gutted. Liv was low and managed to find KK against JJ which was great and she doubled through, she went on to win it which was brilliant for her, I'm so chuffed for her. Just gutted I didn't make the final 8. But I think to cash in my 2nd sponsored tournament is not bad at all so I'm pleased with myself.

Anyway, hopefully I'll see ya at the next GUKPT I do, I don't know which one that will be yet. I'm off to the Dominican Republic on Monday to play in the World Poker Showdown woohoo so wish me luck for that one

Mich xxx
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: