blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:28:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Thank you to all
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thank you to all  (Read 3584 times)
Flea

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2008, 04:27:09 PM »

I know there's a few thank you threads knocking around but wanted to add one to say thank you to all at DTD and all at Blonde involved in organising the event - to keep such a varied weekend running so smoothly as it did is no mean feat so congratulations to all involved in the logistical nightmare.

I was there from Friday lunchtime (think I was the first one to check-in at the Holiday Inn) and left this morning - it's been one heck of a weekend.

Special thanks go to:

Simon Trumper and all at DTD who I thought did a great job (for a first-time visitor I can only agree with all that's been said before - what a place!!).
All at Blonde who arranged the different tourneys but especially Jane and Robert for the HU which is a nightmare to keep organised at the best of times.
All involved in organising the football (next time can someone arrange directions!! - I'll never forget the look on the face of the guy driving the large truck with crane on back wondering what on earth was going on as 9 vehicles did u-turns in the road in front of him, absolute quality).
Ironside for arranging a great quiz (which surprised everyone).
I didn't take part but thanks to Rod for the Roshambo it did provide a great deal of entertainment watching!!

Thanks also to the rest of my HU team, well done guys.

Thanks to everybody for being so friendly as usual (especially the Sunday night crowd) and finally to Gatso for my personal favourite quote of the weekend - "WTF are you doing on the final table, I didn't think you could play"

"Am I out yet??"

Poker aliases: PStars - Flea71 Virgin - Flea71 Blonde - Flea Sky - Flea Betfair - flea71 WHill - And170570
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 04:45:11 PM »

I know there's a few thank you threads knocking around but wanted to add one to say thank you to all at DTD and all at Blonde involved in organising the event - to keep such a varied weekend running so smoothly as it did is no mean feat so congratulations to all involved in the logistical nightmare.

I was there from Friday lunchtime (think I was the first one to check-in at the Holiday Inn) and left this morning - it's been one heck of a weekend.

Special thanks go to:

Simon Trumper and all at DTD who I thought did a great job (for a first-time visitor I can only agree with all that's been said before - what a place!!).
All at Blonde who arranged the different tourneys but especially Jane and Robert for the HU which is a nightmare to keep organised at the best of times.
All involved in organising the football (next time can someone arrange directions!! - I'll never forget the look on the face of the guy driving the large truck with crane on back wondering what on earth was going on as 9 vehicles did u-turns in the road in front of him, absolute quality).
Ironside for arranging a great quiz (which surprised everyone).
I didn't take part but thanks to Rod for the Roshambo it did provide a great deal of entertainment watching!!

Thanks also to the rest of my HU team, well done guys.

Thanks to everybody for being so friendly as usual (especially the Sunday night crowd) and finally to Gatso for my personal favourite quote of the weekend - "WTF are you doing on the final table, I didn't think you could play"

Thanks for that, yes it's a bastard comp for us to to run but comments like that make it all worthwhile x

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 10:41:44 PM »

Not helped by some players not raising the blinds when they were meant to.  Roll Eyes

For Flea a final table in the main event and a heads up team win, nice going.  thumbs up
maccol

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 10:58:20 PM »

not to mention a football win
good going Andy  thumbs up

Embracing the variance.
jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 11:41:14 PM »

Flea had the best weekend ever.. He pwned us all this weekend..

WP Flea, NH GG WP....  thumbs up

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
amcgrath1uk

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 12:15:44 AM »

Flea had the best weekend ever.. He pwned us all this weekend..

WP Flea, NH GG WP....  thumbs up

Indeed.. pretty much a perfect one I think

well done indeed sir

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: