blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:13:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  My Trip to BB6
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Trip to BB6  (Read 2989 times)
stallyon

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2008, 10:56:21 AM »

Everything packed and I'm ready to go. Have I forgotten anything? Probably. Do I care? Hell no!!! Stopping off to fuel the car and to fill my belly with a Mackies I take the long drive to Nottingham. Some 2 hours later (yes it was a very long drive) I arrive in Nottingham. I know roughly where my fancy hotel is so driving through the streets I finally get near to where I need to be only to hit a one-way system....Eeeek

I stop off at the side of the road and phone through to the hotel only to find that its run by an 80s rock band. You may have heard of them...they sang "I want to know what love is". I think they need to stop finding out what love is and find out where their own hotel is. Anyone over hearing would have heard the conversation go a bit like this:

Me: Hi, I've got a room in your exclusive private members only Hotel only I'm having trouble finding you. Can you tell me whereabouts you are?

JF: Yes, we are in Nottingham

Me: Yes I am in Nottingham right now and I'm about 5 minutes away only I'm having trouble actually finding where you are. Can you give me directions from (name of street said)

JF: No I cant

Me: Erm, okay.....why not?

JF: Because I dont know how to get here

Me: Do you know what street it is on?

JF: yes it is on (street name said)

Me: okay, and how do I get onto that street?

JF: Sorry I dont know

Me: Okay, what buildings is it near?

JF: It is near the train station. Do you know the way to the Train Station?

Me: No, I am new to Nottingham. Do you know the way to the Train Station?

JF: No I am not from around here

Me: (hangs up)

okay so I know where the train station is so I park the car in the nearby multi-storey and carry all of my gear towards the vicinity of the train station and....hurrah, I found the hotel. Well, actually I would have missed it but I had a twinge in my neck which forced me to turn my head in the direction of a very hot girl walking by...and yes, she was walking past the hotel. I squeeze through the opening which looked in all terms and purposes to be a door at an anorexics convention and made my way up to the hotel lobby and checked in.......

Click to see full-size image.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 12:06:37 PM »

Don't say we didn't warn ya   

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
stallyon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 10:35:22 AM »

ah its all good fun and an experience....and in the words of jimmy cricket...come here, there's more

Click to see full-size image.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: