blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:53:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  Weirdest poker player on facebook?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weirdest poker player on facebook?  (Read 89520 times)
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: July 15, 2008, 03:54:18 PM »

XXX says:
Hi kev,got a quick question if you have got a minute for me please

very polite though - I though the standard opener was 'oi, mug'

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 15, 2008, 03:55:21 PM »

XXX says:

thats why tighty knew it was a female (though obv not you) ... he is sharp is our tighty !

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 15, 2008, 03:56:47 PM »

XXX is usually very polite, always take,take, take thats why

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 15, 2008, 03:57:42 PM »

XXX says:

thats why tighty knew it was a female (though obv not you) ... he is sharp is our tighty !

oh - I finally picked up your voicemail message from the other week just now btw.  cheeky git.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Grier78
www.AllInOnADraw.com

www.AllInOnADraw.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: July 15, 2008, 06:57:30 PM »

Earlier today I posted a similar post on the PKR forums and have now been banned from the forums after a number of users complained that their facebook accounts had been hacked. Lol.

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 15, 2008, 07:05:52 PM »

Earlier today I posted a similar post on the PKR forums and have now been banned from the forums after a number of users complained that their facebook accounts had been hacked. Lol.

lolz, vvwp sir

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: July 15, 2008, 07:20:46 PM »

Link?
Grier78
www.AllInOnADraw.com

www.AllInOnADraw.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: July 15, 2008, 07:30:01 PM »

Link?

They deleted the post, but here's their response:

"Unfortunately we have deemed it necessary to remove the forum post you recently made titled "worst player on PKR" due to a couple of complaints we received from players. They believed their facebook details had been hacked into and that they have been singled out. I realise the post was made as a joke and not with any malicious intent, but in consideration of avoiding further panics of security breaches we decided the best course of action was to remove the post (although I must admit to seeing the funny side after realising how it was setup)."

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: July 15, 2008, 07:30:28 PM »

Link?

"Unfortunately we have deemed it necessary to remove the forum post you recently made titled "worst player on PKR" due to a couple of complaints we received from players. They believed their facebook details had been hacked into and that they have been singled out. I realise the post was made as a joke and not with any malicious intent, but in consideration of avoiding further panics of security breaches we decided the best course of action was to remove the post (although I must admit to seeing the funny side after realising how it was setup)."

NH WP GG

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 15, 2008, 07:31:55 PM »

PKR players

[ ] are good @ poker
[ ] have a sense of humour

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: July 15, 2008, 07:34:19 PM »

Link?

Dear Grier

We had to delete your post because our players are idiots.
Mango99
Donk King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: July 15, 2008, 07:38:27 PM »

Link?

Dear Grier

We had to delete your post because our players are idiots.

A little bit harsh I think. A lot of players here also fell for it, judging by the posts on this and the well thread, and the number of PMs scrote recieved.

A hell of a lot of 2+2 users were also fooled.
Grier78
www.AllInOnADraw.com

www.AllInOnADraw.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: July 15, 2008, 07:47:40 PM »

Couldn't help myself.

http://www.pokerplayermagazine.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2663

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: July 15, 2008, 07:57:09 PM »

lol@the flushy for mod poll Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 15, 2008, 08:03:50 PM »

If they'll have Bainn as a mod they'd probably have flushy too! Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: