blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:25:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Amsterdam Master Classics Day One Live Update
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Amsterdam Master Classics Day One Live Update  (Read 50700 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: November 10, 2005, 12:49:55 PM »

Hehe, way to go Junior.

As we have a news embargo on the William Hill Grand Prix, we will say no more. But Mr Antonius ran into a heat that included a Notts boy. Enough said.......

Notts rule, OK?

Oh, & it was straight to bed last night - too tired for all these dreadful places you boys keep suggesting. But tonight.......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
wsopin07

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 10, 2005, 01:11:47 PM »

Hehe, way to go Junior.

As we have a news embargo on the William Hill Grand Prix, we will say no more. But Mr Antonius ran into a heat that included a Notts boy. Enough said.......

Notts rule, OK?

Oh, & it was straight to bed last night - too tired for all these dreadful places you boys keep suggesting. But tonight.......

I think that guy might remember the ROOKIE a little more than Junior, after all he only played 5 hands or so, everyone will understand when the event comes out. Junior, what is your new favorite hand? I will give evryone a clue, I love IT!

JUST WIN BABY, JUST WIN
          THE ROOKIE 4/7
2005 WSOP PLH WORLD CHAMPION
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 10, 2005, 02:02:43 PM »

Patrik Antonius is quite possibly the best player in Europe imo. HUGE online winner, and a terrific live record to date.

Definitely the best online player. He plays the biggest games at ALL the online sites, Limit/No Limit holdem, PL Omaha. The guy is the guv'nor

Won over $3million online in 3 years.

Did this guy play in the William Hill Grand Prix?Huh??

yes rookie - he was i our heat...... for about 45 minutes  Cheesy
Whats his username online?

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 10, 2005, 02:25:35 PM »

May be worth posting this question on the Day Two Thread IKI, all the punters will be over there. Good question, too. I'll take Shipley though. You?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: