blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:43:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Mini Festival: Final Day - Interactive
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Mini Festival: Final Day - Interactive  (Read 38779 times)
portfolio

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 02:15:08 PM »

mccool, bruce,  steve j.

ps  explain the unnaming    pls  ffss
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 02:32:17 PM »

mccool, bruce,  steve j.

ps  explain the unnaming    pls  ffss

The guy behaved like a tool slagging off the updates then spat his dummy out when he got a bit of a slagging for it and decided he never wanted to be mentioned in blonde poker updates all very childish

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2008, 02:54:05 PM »

Well here we are back at DTD. We made it successfully out of Room 101, we are all set up, coffees are being acquired and chips are being debagged even now, so we expect to be starting roughly on time...
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2008, 02:55:02 PM »

Like a couple of eager beavers eying up a tasty tree trunk, Dana and I are back at the Dusk Till Dawn club, braced and raring to go. The players have now been called back, meaning play is just moments away. I don't know about you, but I'm struggling to contain my excitement as players proceed to debag, stack and count those chips in preparation for another day of poker festivity.

"Is that Richard Berridge?" observes Dana. "It's hard to keep track when they change clothes."
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2008, 02:59:03 PM »

"Is that Richard Berridge?" observes Dana. "It's hard to keep track when they change clothes."

Well, it is! Mr Sherwood, who was Mr Pink all day yesterday in my notes, is wearing something entirely different today and has thus scuppered all the excellent puns etc that I dreamed about. Sad
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2008, 03:07:40 PM »

Just to prove that we are indeed here at Dusk Till Dawn and not updating from the comfort of our hotel room (I slapped Dana across the chops with a wet kipper when she made that preposterous suggestion), here are your final two tables awaiting that starting whistle, including a piccy Mickey Wernick asking for the golf to be put up on the plasma screen. Good to see the ol fella focused on the task at hand.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2008, 03:11:52 PM »

And there has been some very notable action already. Neil Giblin shoved for his last 9k utg and it folded all the way around to Mickey Wernick on the small blind, who also announced all in. Big blind Paul Lammas got out of the way, and they were on their proverbial backs.

Wernick:
Giblin:

Board:

"God that hurts," says Mickey. Oh dear.

Down to just 1500 while Mr Giblin enjoyed a double up to around 20k, Mickey wasted no time in getting his last few chips in. The next hand, Andy Greekfish raised to 3.5k and Mickey called all in. Turning their cards over, Micley was delighted to discover that he was in fairly good shape, holding to Greekfish's two spades Two Diamonds.

Flop: - "Oh ffs," says Greekfish cheerfully, but he has the flush draw.

Turn:

River:

Mr Mickey Wernick is therefore OUT before he's even finished his coffee and all you people who picked him to win are sadly most mistaken.
Jim-D

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2008, 03:14:02 PM »

Couple of Gross hands there, unlucky Mickey
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2008, 03:15:10 PM »

Good luck to all the remaining players.

And could we have more norkage pics please!!

Off to bed now so il catch up in the morning and hope to see plenty of DTD Norkage!!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2008, 03:26:02 PM »

It could be a short day, as we've lost yet another, Tom Nightingale quickly following the Legend Mickey Wernick out of the door. I joined the action on the flop, with the decision on blondeite Daniel Rudd. With a waiting patiently on the felt, it looked as though Daniel's leading bet of 4,000 had been reraised to 10,500 by Tom, leading Daniel to inquire, "How much you playing?" Moments later, Daniel was announcing all-in, and although he spent a minute in the think tank, Tom eventually called with . Daniel showed .

The turn and river were of no use, and Tom was next to hit the deck.

Click to see full-size image.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 03:30:34 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2008, 03:29:28 PM »

gogogoogogo UpTheMaz.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2008, 03:29:54 PM »

A pretty big pot between HWCBN and Richard Berridge. 50k was in the middle when they both checked the river of an A-T-x-A-K board. Berridge was holding pocket queens, but HWCBN paired is king on the river. Would have been good fun if it had been a queen instead of a king...
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2008, 03:30:18 PM »

On the same table, I joined another hand on the flop, this time the complexly named Shahnawaz Randera was the man all in after James Bishop had checked the board. Without too much hesitation, James folded face up. "Ace king," probed Berridge. Randera nodded, although he only revealed the king.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2008, 03:34:33 PM »

An enormous double up for Jon Omara.

He made it 2.5k preflop and was called by Jim Reid in the big blind.

Flop:

Reid checked, Omara bet 3.5k. Reid announced all in. With a bit of sighing but not that much actual hesitation, Omara called.

Reid:
Omara:

Turn and river: an entirely irrelevant and .

Mr Omara is up to around 70k and Jim Reid is rather shorter than that.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2008, 03:38:18 PM »

Good luck to all the remaining players.

And could we have more norkage pics please!!

Off to bed now so il catch up in the morning and hope to see plenty of DTD Norkage!!

It's a bit quiet here today, but we'll grab a couple of pics of the waitresses when I grab a spare moment. Pace is pretty frantic here early doors.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: