blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:15:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Blonde quiz.....
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 54 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde quiz.....  (Read 78118 times)
scottm

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: August 10, 2008, 11:43:05 PM »

sigh - bok city Sad

matt674

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 11, 2008, 12:26:43 AM »

wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 run bottom of the ninth gives us two wins on the bounce against one of our divisional rivals!!

sponsored by Fyffes
scottm

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 11, 2008, 12:50:41 AM »

wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 run bottom of the ninth gives us two wins on the bounce against one of our divisional rivals!!

Well somehow we didn't manage the 10 runs we needed in the 9th  Wink and lost (again !!)

At least the Nationals have a worse record that us.... Cheesy
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: August 11, 2008, 09:12:41 AM »

6. I made up a really stupid quiz. It was probably one of the world's stupidest quizzes. I had a lot of fun preparing it. But I wanted it in another area. But the Trivia Editor insisted that it go into this one category. What should I do?

WTF? I'm OK with missing the jewellery question..but this one is ridic.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: August 11, 2008, 09:14:04 AM »

I'm obviously up before Rod today, and have set a fairly tough bar to beat I think.

AndrewT slipped in with a late win yesterday I see. That leaderboard is looking close at the top!

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 11, 2008, 09:27:27 AM »

I'm obviously up before Rod today, and have set a fairly tough bar to beat I think.

AndrewT slipped in with a late win yesterday I see. That leaderboard is looking close at the top!
Fk My Life!!! - My mother decides to have a go, starts the quiz before she remembers I'm logged in, goes back a page to log me out of her computer and log her in, I get into work & do the quiz, about 40 seconds - 1531 seconds - Ma Paradise had started the clock for me Sad 

If I'd waited till later in the day they might have reset it after their maintainance later this morning Sad

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: August 11, 2008, 09:28:39 AM »

Fk My Life!!! - My mother decides to have a go, starts the quiz before she remembers I'm logged in, goes back a page to log me out of her computer and log her in, I get into work & do the quiz, about 40 seconds - 1531 seconds - Ma Paradise had started the clock for me Sad 

If I'd waited till later in the day they might have reset it after their maintainance later this morning Sad

@ getting your mom to do your homework for you

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 11, 2008, 09:39:39 AM »

@ getting your mom to do your homework for you

One thing I'd never do is get my Old Dear to do a quiz for me. Smiley I'm not convinced it wasn't deliberate so she could beat me.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: August 11, 2008, 09:46:17 AM »

7. Some British people can be seen standing at the ends of platforms, bridges, or fences holding notebooks, pens, and binoculars. What is this hobby called?

Cottaging
            Vedging
            Cricketing
            Trainspotting

Who said that it was OK for Tikay to set questions?

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: August 11, 2008, 09:54:35 AM »

... and how long has he been into cottaging?

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: August 11, 2008, 09:56:42 AM »

7. Some British people can be seen standing at the ends of platforms, bridges, or fences holding notebooks, pens, and binoculars. What is this hobby called?

Cottaging
            Vedging
            Cricketing
            Trainspotting

Who said that it was OK for Tikay to set questions?

he gets every where so he does.

MrsBoldie

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 11, 2008, 03:13:50 PM »

6. I made up a really stupid quiz. It was probably one of the world's stupidest quizzes. I had a lot of fun preparing it. But I wanted it in another area. But the Trivia Editor insisted that it go into this one category. What should I do?

Excuses, excuses.  The tide is turning my dear.............
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: August 11, 2008, 03:17:34 PM »

Excuses, excuses.  The tide is turning my dear.............

OHNO!...I rode my luck for too long and variance has finally come up and kicked me in the neh-nehs..natural order has been restored Sad

rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #253 on: August 12, 2008, 09:14:26 AM »

Slow one today - but I managed to fluke guess a 60s music question. Not hopeful. Leaderboard is looking tight at the top - AndrewT needs to have a bad day again Smiley.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #254 on: August 12, 2008, 09:18:38 AM »

Slow one today - but I managed to fluke guess a 60s music question. Not hopeful. Leaderboard is looking tight at the top - AndrewT needs to have a bad day again Smiley.

Top of the world, Ma! I'm top of the world!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 54 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: