blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:28:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  *** 'THE OFFICIAL MOVIE THREAD' ***
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 ... 255 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *** 'THE OFFICIAL MOVIE THREAD' ***  (Read 620485 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #870 on: December 11, 2009, 06:47:36 PM »

Flicks tonight ... 2012 or paranormal activity ?

Paranormal by a country mile.
And pic'n'mix over popcorn every time. Anyone that bonks popcorn should get a lifetime cinema ban imo.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: December 11, 2009, 06:48:36 PM »

And pic'n'mix over popcorn every time. Anyone that bonks popcorn should get a lifetime cinema ban imo.

Pic and mix is fine as long as you dont go for the heavy stuff ... fudge and choccy brazils are a no no !

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
bhoywonder mk2

View Profile
« Reply #872 on: December 11, 2009, 06:52:33 PM »

kev.   U have to. See paranormal activity on the big screen...10 outta 10....seriously scarey movie....p.s.   bhoywonder here but I've fogot my password...u forced me to re register...didn't want u to make a error in your choice...can u help me out with my ol password?
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: December 12, 2009, 01:08:04 AM »

Sorry guys, I ignored you .. went to see 2012 .. OMG, what an absolute crock of dog shit.

They spent so much on the CGI, they didn't have enough money for a script... absolute dross !!

Rich and CH10 MPY both said there were some LOL moments, I never stopped laughing !!

The bit where they switch on the camera when matey is under the water... HILARIOUS !!  and the last line "no more pull ups" i almost needed them myself as I pissed myself laughing !!  ... I was half expecting the dad to say... "Oh good the end of the world was worth it if it means you have stopped pissing the bed".

Congrats 2012, you have made it into the top 1 of the worst films I have ever endured at the cinema ... Time travellers wife has been knocked of it's perch, and that took some doing. wp wp wp !!

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #874 on: December 12, 2009, 01:18:01 AM »

Sorry guys, I ignored you .. went to see 2012 .. OMG, what an absolute crock of dog shit.

They spent so much on the CGI, they didn't have enough money for a script... absolute dross !!

Rich and CH10 MPY both said there were some LOL moments, I never stopped laughing !!

The bit where they switch on the camera when matey is under the water... HILARIOUS !!  and the last line "no more pull ups" i almost needed them myself as I pissed myself laughing !!  ... I was half expecting the dad to say... "Oh good the end of the world was worth it if it means you have stopped pissing the bed".

Congrats 2012, you have made it into the top 1 of the worst films I have ever endured at the cinema ... Time travellers wife has been knocked of it's perch, and that took some doing. wp wp wp !!

Scottish Dave will love it !

yorky34

View Profile
« Reply #875 on: December 12, 2009, 05:52:10 AM »

Yeah agree 2012 was terrible film  just all graphics and no decent story line , i liked  paranormal  activity  thought it was well done , i didnt like blair which . For me the best movie i seen in age `s is  The Hangover.
G1BTW

Yes that really is me

View Profile
« Reply #876 on: December 12, 2009, 11:47:21 AM »

Except for the 'hole in the base' trick.

Which always seems to amuse me much more than the girl I'm first-dating   
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #877 on: December 12, 2009, 12:10:13 PM »

Scottish Dave will love it !

Damn right.....do you see Amanda Peet's tits anywhere?

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #878 on: December 15, 2009, 07:16:51 PM »

Just been to see The Box. Oh dear.

Quick review - Tez.

Slightly longer review - Imagine M.Night Shyte-amalan (unknown director obv liked The Happening for some reason) watches an old episode of The Twilight Zone, thinks 'Hmm, I could make a movie out of that' and then proceeds to draw awful performances from all the actors, including Cameron Diaz (kid wasn't bad to be fair). It was obv from about five mins in that this was just an adaptation of a short story, and it fizzles out and meanders rather than goes anywhere in the last half hour. There's just about enough there for an hour to make you want to stay for the end, but I wished I hadn't when it got there.

1.5/10. Guff.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 07:19:39 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #879 on: December 15, 2009, 07:35:55 PM »

Got ok copy of harry brown guna watch it tnite after busting blonde league game... ... bout 20 to 9 ish
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #880 on: December 15, 2009, 11:08:04 PM »

Anyone seen the sequel to District 13?

Watching that tonight.
creepy_benji

View Profile
« Reply #881 on: December 16, 2009, 12:51:22 AM »

Anyone seen the sequel to District 13?

Watching that tonight.

Don't bother....it's not worth the pain.  Wink

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #882 on: December 16, 2009, 12:52:30 AM »

Harry brown was decent 6.5/10 from me
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #883 on: December 16, 2009, 08:34:03 PM »

Anybody else really excited by AVATAR? I cant wait to see it- goin to IMAX to watch it in three diamonds for full effect- think its gonna be spectacular

In cinema now, better be good!

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #884 on: December 17, 2009, 09:20:17 AM »

Watched Avatar last night. The 3D is insane. The story drags in spots but it doesn't matter because the 3D is totally frickin insane. An absolute must see.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 ... 255 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: