blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:40:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  friday night in luton
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: friday night in luton  (Read 28618 times)
The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2008, 02:20:44 AM »

as long as the curry aint chinesse i have a phobia about chinesse meals

how about we forget food and just go drinking?

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2008, 12:42:00 PM »

Food is cheating where i'm from, shame on those who wish to eat, disgraceful.

DRINKAMENTS FTW

PS So who's going to bring a karaoke machine ?
PocketLady
Northampton Nuts

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2008, 01:02:29 PM »

Yay, I've been waiting for this thread.  Although I'm not sure why, I'm pretty sure Luton is a dump with no where good to go out.  Anyone care to correct me on that?
lol... I had the fortune to be in northampton this week, the little I saw of it looked awful

Lol, it is a dump in places, but by no means has it got as bad a reputation as Luton...

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2008, 01:06:25 PM »

What competition does Luton G have on a Friday night...just in case I don't feel like Karaoke.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2008, 01:10:19 PM »

What competition does Luton G have on a Friday night...just in case I don't feel like Karaoke.

boldie, blondes en masse at a karaoke was awesome, such a laugh.

I doubt Me and Jane will make the Friday this time Sad  ... but dont miss the chance to see random drunk blondes belting out the "Classics"

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2008, 01:14:29 PM »

boldie, blondes en masse at a karaoke was awesome, such a laugh.

I doubt Me and Jane will make the Friday this time Sad  ... but dont miss the chance to see random drunk blondes belting out the "Classics"

I'm not saying I will definitely go and play poker that Friday instead of going to karaoke...not on a public forum that MrsB (who, unlike me, likes te old Karaoke where as I think it's evil) reads. I am merely innocently asking what game is on Wink

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2008, 01:16:50 PM »

£75 freezout on a friday boldie, normally between 60-90 runners. 5k start stack.

god knows why but im looking forward to meeting you!!! Wink

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2008, 01:27:01 PM »

boldie I'm with your sort of thinking, I would rather watch paint dry than listen to a room a bad drunk singers... BUT, the blonde friday karaoke was a fantastic night, not to be missed under any circumstances.

.... saying that, as Kev said, we might not even get up there for the Friday  Cry

“Half a truth is often a great lie.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2008, 01:45:53 PM »

boldie I'm with your sort of thinking, I would rather watch paint dry than listen to a room a bad drunk singers... BUT, the blonde friday karaoke was a fantastic night, not to be missed under any circumstances.

.... saying that, as Kev said, we might not even get up there for the Friday  Cry

I'm counting on you, Kev and Laxie to keep MrsB occupied whilst I sneak of for the 75£ comp...please make it!

MrsBoldie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2008, 01:53:39 PM »

I'm counting on you, Kev and Laxie to keep MrsB occupied whilst I sneak of for the 75£ comp...please make it!

Not a chance dear!  You will be there to give me undeserved applause after a rendition of something cheesy from the 80s along with everyone else!!
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2008, 01:55:05 PM »

Not a chance dear!  You will be there to give me undeserved applause after a rendition of something cheesy from the 80s along with everyone else!!

Ginge, please help!

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2008, 03:09:35 PM »

boldie should be made to sing Right Said Fred.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2008, 03:46:17 PM »

boldie should be made to sing Right Said Fred.

Quality

So wish i was in the U.K for a blonde bash! Count me in for one next year when i return!

I love drunken Karaoke!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2008, 08:33:00 PM »

I absolutely detest karaoke but that friday night was absolutely fantastic. if I'm about for the friday I'll definitely be there for it again as will you boldie, we're all on mrs b's side on this one

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2008, 11:55:00 PM »

I absolutely detest karaoke but that friday night was absolutely fantastic. if I'm about for the friday I'll definitely be there for it again as will you boldie, we're all on mrs b's side on this one

I hate you all.

And I am too sexy for you lot.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: