blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:14:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272572 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Sky Poker Tour
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sky Poker Tour  (Read 80312 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« on: August 21, 2008, 01:46:05 AM »

Confirmation on the emergence of a Sky Poker Tour can be found by clicking the link below. Also note the proposed dates, although the only venues confirmed so far appear to be DTD and the Broadway.

http://blondepoker.com/?q=node/20885

Any questions, I'm sure tikay will have aaaaaaaaaaall the answers.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 09:09:22 AM »

Im in already! Do we get an email confirmation Tikay?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 11:22:29 AM »

Im in already! Do we get an email confirmation Tikay?

Yes, you will in due course.

I assume you qualified Online?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 11:23:48 AM »

yo tony, playing the £100 scalp today and the 500 tomoz?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 11:40:18 AM »

I can't play the Deepie, or anyone of the weekend's cracking Tourneys, as I'm working Saturday & Sunday.

But I just spotted that £100-er this afternoon, & I'm seriously tempted to play that.....I should be catching up on work backlog, writing & stuff. but.....Well, work can wait till I'm old, surely?

VERY tempted now....

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 11:41:02 AM »

Oh yes - & a vey good yo to you, too.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 02:14:09 PM »

Yeah qualified online on Tuesday night, some bloke getting it all in with 66 against my AA first hand made it a walk in the park from there.

Recommend anyone to have a go at qualifying, never seen such a bunch of serial folders!

6 Handed + Serial Folders = Stuart Qualified

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Tuffster

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 03:13:26 PM »

Yeah qualified online on Tuesday night, some bloke getting it all in with 66 against my AA first hand made it a walk in the park from there.

Recommend anyone to have a go at qualifying, never seen such a bunch of serial folders!

Had the opposite problem in my semi. Folded through the first two levels I think, due to no flops being seen without at least one 10BB raise coming-in.

Quite handy tho, called a couple of the raises with monsters in position and doubled-up both times, basically won two hands and gained my seat at DTD!

Bit of a scare with the second DU, called a 12BB raise with QQ in cut-off, board comes 29Q and OOP raiser goes all-in for 3xPot, have to call as flop is rainbow, he turns over 10J, but thankfully turn is blank and river is a 2 for the boat.

P.S. Tony, bring your Valium as both Julie and I have qualified, so you're not going to get a very quiet day!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 03:16:09 PM by Tuffster » Logged

Insanity Takes it toll......

......Please have correct change.
Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 03:31:08 PM »

tuff you forgot to add that we are planning to be at EVERY leg of the tour!!

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 03:36:19 PM »

I will have to try to qualify now - can we go playing on the dancing game again??

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Tuffster

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 03:37:16 PM »

tuff you forgot to add that we are planning to be at EVERY leg of the tour!!

Shhhh, don't tell Grandad, he won't come out to play if you scare him like that  

Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 03:50:39 PM »

sure he will!!  as long as we promise to steal our own wine this time!

cambo

back to the tic cave son

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 04:05:53 PM »

Had the opposite problem in my semi. Folded through the first two levels I think, due to no flops being seen without at least one 10BB raise coming-in.

Quite handy tho, called a couple of the raises with monsters in position and doubled-up both times, basically won two hands and gained my seat at DTD!

Bit of a scare with the second DU, called a 12BB raise with QQ in cut-off, board comes 29Q and OOP raiser goes all-in for 3xPot, have to call as flop is rainbow, he turns over 10J, but thankfully turn is blank and river is a 2 for the boat.

P.S. Tony, bring your Valium as both Julie and I have qualified, so you're not going to get a very quiet day!

lol have to call as you have the nuts

bring back Fergus! and the bandit! free the glasgow 2!
TheDJ

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2008, 04:09:31 PM »

May try and qualify, Be good to get up to DTD, espcially if I can satty in cheap!

Tuffster

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2008, 04:12:50 PM »

lol have to call as you have the nuts

It was the whole 3xPot thing that got me, was such an obvious bluff and I had the nuts.

It's just the way I run at the moment; Flop nuts, get all-in, get hit by runner-runner 

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: