blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 05:15:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272877 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Sky Poker Tour
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sky Poker Tour  (Read 81101 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: March 10, 2009, 01:20:03 AM »

I have been searching Sky for sats to the DTD game in June and cant find any. Are they not running any yet or am I looking in the wrong place?

Hi Suzanne,

The Satellites for the £25,000 Guaranteed SPUKT Grand Final at DTD on June 13th & 14th have been running for a few weeks now - my Sky Poker blog has the details.

There are, I believe, Satellites every Sunday and a weekly final, with SNG's daily.

Entry fees range from £3 (in in 8 to weekly Final) to £6 (1 in 4 to weekly Final), or there is direct buy-in to the weekly Final at £22.

1 in 10 of those in the weekly Final get a Seat to the Grand Final.

Alternatively, there is a direct buy in to the Grand Final available at £220.

Hope this helps.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 10, 2009, 10:39:35 AM »

I have been searching Sky for sats to the DTD game in June and cant find any. Are they not running any yet or am I looking in the wrong place?

Hi Suzanne,

The Satellites for the £25,000 Guaranteed SPUKT Grand Final at DTD on June 13th & 14th have been running for a few weeks now - my Sky Poker blog has the details.

There are, I believe, Satellites every Sunday and a weekly final, with SNG's daily.

Entry fees range from £3 (in in 8 to weekly Final) to £6 (1 in 4 to weekly Final), or there is direct buy-in to the weekly Final at £22.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Tikay........I must admit I've being looking like Suz, all over the website for a couple of weeks.........talk about keeping it quiet!
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #392 on: March 10, 2009, 11:14:16 AM »

Hi Suzanne,

Hope this helps.

out of interest tony what was the reasoning why the grand final is direct buy in when the rest of the tour has been qualify only?

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #393 on: March 10, 2009, 01:27:14 PM »

A couple of seats are being given away to the SPUKT grand final for free on a well known news website about poker, obviously I cannot possibly spam the web address of said news based poker site, but you can probably all guess.
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 10, 2009, 01:28:05 PM »

A couple of seats are being given away to the SPUKT grand final for free on a well known news website about poker, obviously I cannot possibly spam the web address of said news based poker site, but you can probably all guess.

Bluff poker? 
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 10, 2009, 01:33:16 PM »

Hi Suzanne,

Hope this helps.

Thanks Tikay........I must admit I've being looking like Suz, all over the website for a couple of weeks.........talk about keeping it quiet!

It was mentioned by me on my Sky Poker Blog about three weeks ago, & we mention them on the Show almost every night.

You do read my Blog, right? And watch the Shows, yes?......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 10, 2009, 01:34:47 PM »

Hi Suzanne,

Hope this helps.

It was mentioned by me on my Sky Poker Blog about three weeks ago, & we mention them on the Show almost every night.

I thought it was mandatory? You're saying it's not? FML.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 10, 2009, 01:49:23 PM »

Hi Suzanne,

Hope this helps.

out of interest tony what was the reasoning why the grand final is direct buy in when the rest of the tour has been qualify only?

It was always planned to be exactly that Paul, & we have never suggested otherwise.

The Individual Legs were £50 nominal seat value, for a £7k Guaranteed Prize Pool, & due to the need to complete in a single day, & capacity constraints, we rarely offered more than 125 seats per leg, & these all went very quickly via Online Qualification.

The £25,000 Guaranteed Grand Final is a different kettle of fish entitely, with a Seat Value of £200 + £20. We have far greater capacity available to us, & it will be a 2 Day Event, so those 4 things change the dynamics considerably. To make the Guarantee of £25k, we need 125 runners. I'm hoping the field will in fact be considerably larger, & the Prize Pool therefore that much bigger.

We believe the Option to buy-in Directly is a benefit some of our Clients will appreciate - not everyone has the time, or inclination, (some even forget) - to Qualify Online, so it's a good alternative entry route for those that can afford it.

All the Seats for Leg 5, in Swansea, have long gone, & once that's over, Sky will concentrate on Promoting the Grand Final.

Parallel with the SPUKT, Sky Poker are also busy right now with the "Viva Las Vegas" Promotion, which offers £10,000 packages. So, a busy time for Satellites across on Sky Poker right now.

Are you are enjoying playing on Sky Poker?.

EDITED by tikay to correct error in package value.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 04:26:01 PM by tikay » Logged

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 10, 2009, 01:51:04 PM »

Hi Suzanne,

Hope this helps.

I thought it was mandatory? You're saying it's not? FML.

Lol, all those dreary evenings wasted watching it!

Had some interesting & quirky stuff on last night, mind........

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 10, 2009, 01:54:01 PM »

Barry,

After 23 attempts, we somehow failed to do that "thing" on Sunday.

Can you call me, or e-Mail me, & I'll turn it round PDQ.

Thanks.

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 10, 2009, 02:35:07 PM »

Hi Suzanne,

Hope this helps.

Religiously watch, but my phobia of trains means the sound's always off.
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 10, 2009, 02:39:35 PM »

would it be a uk poker news site or world wide?
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #402 on: March 10, 2009, 02:45:05 PM »

A uk one, pm me if you cant crack the code
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 10, 2009, 03:05:00 PM »

A uk one, pm me if you cant crack the code

lol
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #404 on: March 11, 2009, 12:58:14 PM »

Hi Suzanne,

Hope this helps.

It was always planned to be exactly that Paul, & we have never suggested otherwise.

The Individual Legs were £50 nominal seat value, for a £7k Guaranteed Prize Pool, & due to the need to complete in a single day, & capacity constraints, we rarely offered more than 125 seats per leg, & these all went very quickly via Online Qualification.

The £25,000 Guaranteed Grand Final is a different kettle of fish entitely, with a Seat Value of £200 + £20. We have far greater capacity available to us, & it will be a 2 Day Event, so those 4 things change the dynamics considerably. To make the Guarantee of £25k, we need 125 runners. I'm hoping the field will in fact be considerably larger, & the Prize Pool therefore that much bigger.

We believe the Option to buy-in Directly is a benefit some of our Clients will appreciate - not everyone has the time, or inclination, (some even forget) - to Qualify Online, so it's a good alternative entry route for those that can afford it.

All the Seats for Leg 5, in Swansea, have long gone, & once that's over, Sky will concentrate on Promoting the Grand Final.

Parallel with the SPUKT, Sky Poker are also busy right now with the "Viva Las Vegas" Promotion, which offers £12,000 packages. So, a busy time for Satellites across on Sky Poker right now.

Are you are enjoying playing on Sky Poker?.

i never suggested that sky ever suggested otherwise that the grand final would be not qualifiers only merely asked a question why they have decided to allowed direct buy in.
you answered that for me thank you.

as for enjoying playing on sky the answer is i rarely play on there nowdays, i dont like the site that much and only really play it for satallite purposes.
anyway im to busy playing on blonde most of the time!

out of interest as i have not got the time or the money to play both blonde and sky or the other 300 or so sites we are encouraged to play here on blonde which sites are the most beneficial to blonde? is there one i should be playing instead of blonde?

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: